L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
When you die, you basically will not exist anymore and your life is your only chance, you got one shot in this existence and it's so shitty, full of burdens and suffering.

I have never been in peace my whole life, I was always dissociated and depressed since my childhood. I also had a panic attack two years ago and got DPDR from it. Basically I'm mentally very unwell and dead inside now.

I didn't deserve this, my cards were rigged in this game, I didn't deserve this much psychological problems since the beginning of my life, I didn't deserve any of it. There are people who just are lucky in terms of family or environment, I got none of those, I was always unlucky in everything.

I guess some of us are supposed to have these lives because of nature, not everybody will be lucky, some people has to suffer no matter what.

I am just in a state of tiredness and I am disgusted by how unfair everything in this world is. People love fucking things up for their benefit, because who cares right? Fuck other people because you don't see them, it doesn't effect you, and even if it catches up to you, you will be dead by then right?

Sorry for the aggressive venting, I just needed to state these thoughts somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: ladidabi, ijustwishtodie, Immensevoid and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, existence certainly is too cruel, I understand why you'd feel so tired. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
There's no need at all to apologize for the venting. I know my saying it doesn't make things any better but I'm sorry that you've suffered so much. You deserve some semblance of peace and comfort.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I feel every word here. Don't apologise for letting all of that pain flow out of your mind. I won't pretend to know what your exact situation is and how it feels, but I can feel what you're getting at. The world isn't fair and you didn't deserve the suffering you've endured. I'm so sorry that you're in pain. I hope it gets better for you somehow.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
WHY IS EXISTENCE THIS CRUEL I never should've existed I should've never been a thought why am I here