sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone, I am very new to this website but I know the basics. this is just a schizo ramble…
You texted me that you want to kill yourself, that nothing matters, but if I were to agree I would have been the bad guy. I would have been the monster. You've seen my scars, you know how I am. If I asked you to die with me you would have screamed and cried about my behavior. I'm the toxic one right? That's why you left? That's why you told me I was the problem. You've seen the raw flesh of my wounds, you've kissed them. You said you loved all of me and all the same I sicken you.
You're so damn cruel, dangling the carrot of your love before me, and I am the damn fool that falls for it.
Maybe if I died you'd think about me more often. Maybe if I showed you the extent of it all you'd finally stay. Who knows

Anyway hi! Looking for friends :3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Forever Sleep, avaruus and 3 others
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Haha, your schizo rambling are so fun to read! I love macabre stuff with a twist of romance.
Anyways, welcome to SS, I'm sorry that you had to end up here, but I'm sure the community would be very happy to help.

Reactions: sa666
sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
Haha, your schizo rambling are so fun to read! I love macabre stuff with a twist of romance.
Anyways, welcome to SS, I'm sorry that you had to end up here, but I'm sure the community would be very happy to help.
Glad you like reading it ^_^ I'm definitely going end up posting here way too often