finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
i woke up with my dad yelling at me and i ended up just locking my bedroom door and he stood outside of it as an intimidation thing i guess and after like an hour or two he finally fucked off. then i was alone in my house and no one wanted to talk to me, my boyfriend didnt even text me..it made me feel, really really alone and i was supposed to start restricting yesterday but i fucking couldn't because of how fucking empty i felt. so i binged and it made me feel worse, even more disgusting and lame than i was already feeling. i got really drunk because of how shit i felt and then just. fucking, thought about ways to die. thats literallly all i did yesterday. nothing of purpose. nothing substantial

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay, lobster salad, littlelungs and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. Existence really is a nightmare. I wish you well.

randomidiot

randomidiot

Sep 12, 2021
Sorry about your shitty day. I spend so many days wasting all of my time doing nothing and at night I think about how fucking pathetic I am that I managed to not do anything I wanted to do or anything at all really. It makes me feel a little better knowing that none of this shit is gonna matter when I'm dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay and finish.me
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It sounds like you're living in a really toxic environment there. My dad sounds a lot like yours. I thank my lucky stars that he has finally mellowed to an extent in old age.

Is there any way for you to move out of there?

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay and lobster salad
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
It sounds like you're living in a really toxic environment there. My dad sounds a lot like yours. I thank my lucky stars that he has finally mellowed to an extent in old age.

Is there any way for you to move out of there?

im supposed to leave soon and move in with my bf but im having second thoughts, i kind of just want to ctb because i dont want to meet him in the state im in lol

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
im supposed to leave soon and move in with my bf but im having second thoughts, i kind of just want to ctb because i dont want to meet him in the state im in lol
I think you should go. What do you actually have to lose against literal death?

Reactions: finish.me, oliviahurts and RazzleDazzle