S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
Jumped from one stool but left another one next to test if it would work and it will.
Guess that today is the day and I will do it. It was kinda scary, but I don't know how long it will take to pass out. I read that it takes 7-14 seconds. Is it real? What would be the struggle until I'm dead?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, WearyOfStruggling, TotallyIsolated and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
...honestly I have no idea what you were trying to say about the blankets. If you need people to help you or discuss something with you, they have to be able to tell what you're talking about. I can't make sense of this =/

S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
...honestly I have no idea what you were trying to say about the blankets. If you need people to help you or discuss something with you, they have to be able to tell what you're talking about. I can't make sense of this =/
Sorry. I meant a stool.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Lol gotcha, blanket, stool...same thing basically :pfff: All I can tell you was from my own drop hanging/full suspension, I was unconscious within ten seconds. There was a few seconds of pain and panic, but it quickly faded to a peaceful feeling as I went out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
Lol gotcha, blanket, stool...same thing basically :pfff: All I can tell you was from my own drop hanging/full suspension, I was unconscious within ten seconds. There was a few seconds of pain and panic, but it quickly faded to a peaceful feeling as I went out.
How are you here then? What stopped you?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
How are you here then? What stopped you?
Because I attempted it in jail, and the guards found me and cut me down after about 3 minutes.

• Aww..
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Morphosis and Meditation guide
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I bought SN once but feared when it came to taking it.
Were you more afraid of taking SN than going out with the rope now?
I find just swallowing some liquid to be much less scary and it seems like less 'work' and stress.

As to passing out, I think it depends where you place the rope, how fast you drop, and also your personal physiology (neck size etc).
In general, from what I've read, it can take anywhere from 5 seconds to 1-2 minutes.

"All I can tell you was from my own drop hanging/full suspension, I was unconscious within ten seconds. There was a few seconds of pain and panic, but it quickly faded to a peaceful feeling as I went out."

@falloutcarter13, you may have already described this in precious posts, but could you specify what you used for the rope, where you placed it and what you tied it to? Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.

I know it didn't exactly work out for you, but if you went unconscious after 10 seconds it seems you must have done something right.

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I find just swallowing some liquid to be much less scary and it seems like less 'work' and stress.

As to passing out, I think it depends where you place the rope, how fast you drop, and also your personal physiology (neck size etc).
In general, from what I've read, it can take anywhere from 5 seconds to 1-2 minutes.
I personally can't imagine hanging to be a more peaceful exit, or being more afraid of taking a shot or two of salt water than I am of hanging. And I've done it (hanging) lol. But we're all different, maybe its the speed that he's looking for more than anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: stationarymillennial and esse_est_percipi
S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019

"All I can tell you was from my own drop hanging/full suspension, I was unconscious within ten seconds. There was a few seconds of pain and panic, but it quickly faded to a peaceful feeling as I went out."

@falloutcarter13, you may have already described this in precious posts, but could you specify what you used for the rope, where you placed it and what you tied it to? Sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.

I know it didn't exactly work out for you, but if you went unconscious after 10 seconds it seems you must have done something right.
The SN is more concerning to me. I was afraid, things could go wrong. It could fail. Hanging is sure as long the rope is correctly tied.
I'm very anxious for tonight.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Worndown, falloutcarter13, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

I didn't even use a real "rope", I made one by tearing and braiding a bedsheet in jail. I tied it off to the top rail of the second tier, slipped the makeshift noose around my neck, snugged it, and jumped (about a 16 foot drop.) The sheet/rope stretched which is why my foot hit the floor and it ended up being like 75% full suspension/25% partial. Also why I didn't break my neck, I assume. I had no research or special knowledge on how to hang oneself, I just made a noose by knotting the end of the "rope" and slipped the rest of the "rope" through that, creating a loop that would tighten with pressure on the rope. And had the guards remained as dumb and ignorant as they usually are, I would have brought it off. That's why I'm kinda puzzled at why there are so many of these threads about hanging, we've been using it to kill people for thousands of years and its basically reinventing the wheel, these posts...you know? I guess people who choose hanging have the same doubts and anxieties as the rest of us so I try not to be a dick about it though lol.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: This_sux ✓, Emily_Numb and esse_est_percipi
This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
I bought SN once but feared when it came to taking it.
Don't worry. Before drinking any poison just say to yourself it's a simple water. Kinda placebo effect but maybe it works.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Don't worry. Before drinking any poison just say to yourself it's a simple water. Kinda placebo effect but maybe it works.
Imo its just a matter of commitment. Its not a large volume of liquid, its like taking a double shot. If someone (like me) really wants/needs it to work, they'll hold it down as long as possible and redose if vomiting occurs. With the food/water fast detailed in the regimen in Stan's guide, it should only be a small amount of liquid to vomit up. I say to myself "how many times have you spent 24 hours puking your intestines out after a tequila binge? Don't be a pusscake about this." :pfff:

Reactions: Morphosis and Toobrokentofix
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What would be the struggle until I'm dead?
I've seen some videos of people hanging themselves on youtube. I'm so sorry it has come to this for you.
slipped the makeshift noose around my neck, snugged it, and jumped
Did you struggle when you were hanging or just dangling and limp? Did you hear a sound or see flashing lights?

Last edited:
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
If you're really going today then I hope it goes well for you. Make sure there will be no interruption and that you are really sure you want to go.

S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
If you're really going today then I hope it goes well for you. Make sure there will be no interruption and that you are really sure you want to go.
I really do. I will have to prepare the place. It will take some time. I hope that I blackout and don't see anything anymore.

Reactions: Deleted member 17949
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I found hanging to be the most traumatic of any method I've attempted so far. I choked and strangled rather than passing out quickly, then vomited all over the place. I used a necktie as recommended in the hanging megathread, but the damn thing ripped and I landed on my ass on the floor. Followed by my first visit to a psych ward, since they asked me if I regretted it and I said no, I just regret that it didn't work. Honesty gets you locked up.
With regards hanging, I have scar tissue and fkd-up anatomy from past surgery to my neck, so I'm convinced that was part of the problem. If done correctly it's meant to be fairly quick and painless. Not so for me.

Reactions: selesco
S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
I found hanging to be the most traumatic of any method I've attempted so far. I choked and strangled rather than passing out quickly, then vomited all over the place. I used a necktie as recommended in the hanging megathread, but the damn thing ripped and I landed on my ass on the floor. Followed by my first visit to a psych ward, since they asked me if I regretted it and I said no, I just regret that it didn't work. Honesty gets you locked up.
With regards hanging, I have scar tissue and fkd-up anatomy from past surgery to my neck, so I'm convinced that was part of the problem. If done correctly it's meant to be fairly quick and painless. Not so for me.
Good to hear another feedback. I like reading stories.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Good to hear another feedback. I like reading stories.
Okay. Glad to oblige. If this is your chosen method I hope you find it much more peaceful and less painful than I did :hug:

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
Everything set up. I will wait some hours until I take the final step.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much