sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
Screw you. I've spent too much time bending over backwards for you, the people who wouldn't bat an eye anyway if I stopped breathing. I deserve to be selfish for once. You wouldn't care if I died, so let this image be forever burned into your memory. For so long I have tried to make you want me to live, to be someone who could never be replaced, even if it meant I'd tear someone else out of their own rightful place in this world. A shame.

And to anyone who does care, suck it up. Stop trying to make me stay by pitying you. Don't you dare use my corpse as an excuse to die, you selfish pricks. I love you, but shut the hell up. I can die if I want to and I can die when I want. When it's my time to go, wait your damn turn.

And to the people cleaning up whatever mess I make when I die, minimum wage really is a bitch, isn't it, you fuckers? Too damn bad. Get in line. All this suffering around you, isn't it clear yet? All these bodies you haul away, all this blood you mop up, it should be obvious to you by now that nobody gives a damn. Take a look around you and tell me the blood you're surrounded by doesn't smell of suffering and dread, and tell me with a straight face that you still feel bad for these people. You can't, can you?

Because you don't.

And to anyone offended and appalled by these words, I apologize.

But additionally, screw you too, and suck it up. People die all the time. You don't know me well enough to have my permission to grieve for me when I go. You don't know what I went through and it's for the better because you won't really care. I know nothing about you either, so shut your mouth and keep scrolling. We'll simply agree to not give a shit. Deal?

No, this isn't a goodbye thread. Yes, I am bitter. No, I'm not a pro lifer and no I will not be kind if you bash SaSu in the comments of this post. Best wishes.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, reclaimedbynature, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
A unique take on a goodbye thread.
Deal.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
A unique take on a goodbye thread.
Deal.
This wasn't a goodbye thread. I'm in a mood and felt like indirectly shitting on my least favorite people in a long, lengthy, wordy manner

EyeWish...

EyeWish...

I, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape
Jan 29, 2024
This thread is very ahead of its time. I can't wait to see more people bashing sasu, very brave and bold. No sarcasm here. I hope you get better/peace. Sincerely, even if you don't believe it. Cuz I probably wont forget this thread or you.

Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think its a case of grieving, someone who is unknown won't.

I still don't think its fair on hotel staff, train drivers, lorry drivers etc to have to deal with dead bodies.

Despite what we may think about life, regular people love life and don't feel like we do. They don't want to be depressed or traumatised.

Anyway good luck and good bye I guess, I hope you decide on an easier method which doesn't leave a mess.

sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
This thread is very ahead of its time. I can't wait to see more people bashing sasu, very brave and bold. No sarcasm here. I hope you get better/peace. Sincerely, even if you don't believe it. Cuz I probably wont forget this thread or you.
I'm not bashing SaSu and I'd prefer you not hint that I would ever do such a thing, because I wouldn't.
It's nice to know you won't forget this thread if you responded in such a way, as you clearly do not fall into the final category, AKA the people of SaSu, whose company I will forever cherish.
Things won't get better simply because you wished for things to be easier for me, such is the way of life. If I seem ungrateful, know that while that was not my intended effect, there is absolutely a touch of it. I don't need the kind words of someone who doesn't side with the losing team.
I don't think its a case of grieving, someone who is unknown won't.

I still don't think its fair on hotel staff, train drivers, lorry drivers etc to have to deal with dead bodies.

Despite what we may think about life, regular people love life and don't feel like we do. They don't want to be depressed or traumatised.

Anyway good luck and good bye I guess, I hope you decide on an easier method which doesn't leave a mess.
Don't be ridiculous, I'm talking about the people who work crime scene cleanup. I'm not as heartless to kill myself in a public place.

Last edited:
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
okay well, i hope you're mood's better and that what you wrote helped.