Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah I'm back and the whole thing didn't work out and I know for sure it never will. I'm not giving up but I know it's far too late.

Unfortunately my life is going to come to an end and what sucks is on how I'm going to do it and to face the ultimate unknown. Everyone is disappointed in me and I don't want to be a burden to them any longer.

It's a matter of time now.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, WearyOfStruggling and Zyntkalla
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Are you sure others see you as a burden rather than you perceiving It that way. it's easy to assume people feel disappointed or see us as a burden when they would actually much rather have us then lose us.

from how are you write it doesn't sound like it is your preference to die but rather you are resigning yourself to the process. It just makes me sad to see you go when it is not your preferred desire.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Are you sure others see you as a burden rather than you perceiving It that way. it's easy to assume people feel disappointed or see us as a burden when they would actually much rather have us then lose us.

from how are you write it doesn't sound like it is your preference to die but rather you are resigning yourself to the process. It just makes me sad to see you go when it is not your preferred desire.
That's exactly it sadly

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry it's gotten to this point, and that you feel like ctb is your only option.

i hope you find peace no matter what you decide.

Reactions: Joey