CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Year numbri this no more ,say 22 no mean only approx not event not any all fake show say new no new no hapani any .nonsensia no mean ,. Injury damage same same 22 one word number no change any this all show no happy nothing all thing time move worse body deteriorat ppl older ppl die ,species brainless prolife celebrate deteriorat ,all absurd

• Hugs
Reactions: GreyCTB, jodes2, Rocinante and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish for no more years of this. I see the start of a new year as being such a dreadful thing, as it's just another year of endless suffering and existing beings inevitably being tortured. There really isn't anything 'happy' about this and the new year is just an excuse for people to force their delusional toxic positivity onto others completely invalidating the harsh reality of this existence.

But yes, I certainly believe that as time goes on our experience of existing will just get worse. All that we are destined for is to suffer and inevitably deteriorate and I do see the existence of life as being so incredibly horrific but also something so useless and unnecessary that we would had been better off without.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante and Winterreise
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
True, it is just a number on a calendar. I remember being excited about it when I was a small child. Now I just get angry at the fireworks keeping me awake and disturbing everyone. It is one of my least favorite social norms.

Reactions: Rocinante