Sep 26, 2021
I know my place now

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, waitingforrest and Suicidebydeath
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I don't know what happened, but dude. Your words struck a cord with me. Made me think how my life has all been just trying to please others. Like there's just a target painted right on my back for everyone to fire at. Sorry for the ramble. It just reminded me of some things.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves and little helpers
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I don't know what happened, but dude. Your words struck a cord with me. Made me think how my life has all been just trying to please others. Like there's just a target painted right on my back for everyone to fire at. Sorry for the ramble. It just reminded me of some things.
What happened is thwt I'm hated everywhere including here idk if I was still being shit spoken about still but nowadays is different to howbit used to be. Never mind. Sorry for this. I need to know what I am actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Crazy4u and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
What happened is thwt I'm hated everywhere including here idk if I was still being shit spoken about still but nowadays is different to howbit used to be. Never mind. Sorry for this. I need to know what I am actually.
Yeah. No need to be sorry bud. This place used to be a safe place for people like us. It's stressing everyone out that we can't talk about methods. I have those days too where I just post incoherent thoughts and feel bad about it afterwards. Yelling into the void. Take a break if you need it, okay?

Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Its more than that. There are only two persons who rient hate me in this life. It'd awful. JM tired of being the outcast.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Its more than that. There are only two persons who rient hate me in this life. It'd awful. JM tired of being the outcast.
Yeah, they say that "sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you." honestly false. I'm a outcast too. Never seems to get easier. The looks that people give are just enough to see their disgust. It's hard. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum just really want to be loved and validated. I guess that's why we group up here. I hope you are doing a little bit okay, being hated becomes so normal that it almost feels like we did something to deserve it. I'm here to chat as long as you want. Don't feel bad if you don't want to chat anymore and just ghost. I'm just here to feel a little less lonely.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered