• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Been reading stories about people who survived gunshots to the head. None of them experienced excruciating pain. Just a flash of light and then darkness. This makes me feel more confident in my choice of ctb. What about you guys? What have you researched for your preferred method?

• Informative
Reactions: ToMoveOn, maneose, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I prefer inert gas, but I don't have the energy to configure the entire set.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Agreed, gun would be best method imo if it weren't for accessibility problems.

Reactions: maneose, pthnrdnojvsc, GoatHerder and 1 other person
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Been reading stories about people who survived gunshots to the head. None of them experienced excruciating pain. Just a flash of light and then darkness. This makes me feel more confident in my choice of ctb. What about you guys? What have you researched for your preferred method?
Supposedly any significant force and trauma to the brain will cause it to go out pretty quickly but it's hard to say what you'll feel in the intern. Apparently jumping and reaching terminal velocity and hitting concrete is so much force it's going to usually cause you to black out immediately.
However there is also the Instances where people don't blackout immediately and they're awake after the fall still moving around and suffering badly.

I think you can also Apply this to firearms as well. You may have so much force delivered to your brain then it'll knock you out but there's also the chance that it won't and you'll be fully aware. One gruesome example of this would be Phineas Gage. It all just depends on how the force gets applied.

Suicidal people aren't really the greatest planners to be honest with you as it seems like it affects our critical thinking. Even something As simple as pointing a firearm at your head and choosing the correct angle can be a really difficult task. Theoretically speaking you don't want the bullet to have to defeat the skull As it's going to remove a lot of the energy from the bullet and cause it to behave in unpredictable ways.

To be honest with you even being incredibly suicidal I found it difficult to want to risk shooting myself in the head. For a period of time after I left a psychiatric hospital my dad took me in and I lived with him for a while. Ironically the room he let me stand had unsecured firearms in the closet I could have loaded and shot myself with. Probably not the smartest idea he had as he knew about my self harm in the past. Either way I didn't want to have him deal with any sort of guilt so I guess that was the primary reason.

Surviving medication overdoses I just had doctors asking me why my liver was damaged and if I was an alcoholic. (ironically I've never drank a drop in my life).

Surviving suffocating and inert gas attempts just led to Issues with Feeling Claustrophobic and having things placed over my head later in my life.

Surviving a gunshot wound to the head results in life changing injuries even in the best of circumstances. Losing one or both eyes and significant amounts of facial reconstruction surgery. Yeah I know that shit Is way too scary. It's not even about dealing with excruciating pain. It's about the consequences of failing.

There's also people out there that completely destroy their face and suddenly have a revelation that they want to live and they never attempt again. I find a realization like that pretty terrified. If such a thing were possible I'd rather find it out by not horribly disfiguring myself. Although an event like that can be hard to trigger. I hear that's the logic behind electric shock therapy. Triggering an impulse similar to jumping off of a bridge a lot of people report that they immediately feel regret The moments after they jump but they aren't able to do anything about it.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard and enduringwinter
silliestsquid

silliestsquid

Jul 19, 2024
Gun shot sounds solid to be honest, wouldn't wanna turn to a vegetable tho.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Gun shot sounds solid to be honest, wouldn't wanna turn to a vegetable tho.
Well that's the thing. If you're a vegetable, do you know you're a vegetable? Is cognitive thought possible?

Reactions: ToMoveOn and Aprilfarewell4