sickofbeinghere

sickofbeinghere

sad girl
Oct 27, 2021
Because my CPTSD and depression cause agoraphobia, I struggle to leave my flat or really live a normal life. I'm never able to send out any christmas cards.. and this year I felt really guilty when my gran sent me one, as my grandad passed recently and I know she's having a hard time. She also sent me money which she shouldn't do, but it's at least nice to know 1 remaining family member tries to support me (from a distance though). I only talk to her over email and my sister irl. anyway...I sent her back an e-card which I made using graphic design software... I hope she appreciates the gesture, I dunno if she'll still think its not enough :( its all I can do and I tried my best. I feel like the fucking worst

• Hugs
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I have 5 empty ones to write and don't feel like writing a single one.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Never sent one, did buy gifts for first degree relatives like usual. About the cards, can't you order them online and send them from home somehow? Has to be possible in 2021. I do think that the e-card is probably as good as a physical card, though, I wouldn't worry about it. Cards and gifts are all about the gesture from what I've heard.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You tried your best after all. It is hard to do things when you have no motivation, I understand that. I wish you the best.