• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
I'm 250 pounds snd 6'0 tall. How much xan do I take before the sn? I have never taken it and i also have really bad anxiety so plz take that into consideration. I think overall I'll be really nervous but ill also be super nervous becuz of the rapid heart beat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I do not know? Is there time to experiment and try it first at normal prescribed lower dosages to see how it affects you?

Reactions: xBrialesana
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I took two during my last attempt and it didn't help as I started retching from the SI. I was pressed for time though so maybe it'll be different for you.

• Hugs
L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
I took two during my last attempt and it didn't help as I started retching from the SI. I was pressed for time though so maybe it'll be different for you.
Sl?
I do not know? Is there time to experiment and try it first at normal prescribed lower dosages to see how it affects you?
It's not prescribed. That's part why I'm so curious.

• Hugs
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Sl?

It's not prescribed. That's part why I'm so curious.
I think you should try a (low dose) and see how it affects you and go from there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lovestolearn and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
SI: It norrmally means "suicidal ideation", within probably the majority the medical community.

On this site it means something different. "SI" when used here usually means "survival instinct", that thing that prevents people from just not eating and doing other things that prevent us from surviving, like jumping from tall buildings and stuff.

Reactions: Lovestolearn
L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
I took two during my last attempt and it didn't help as I started retching from the SI. I was pressed for time though so maybe it'll be different for you.what do u mean i

If u threw up why didn't u take another dose. That what I've been reading on here.