Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Looking at Xanax, with alcohol, as a way to help with tension and SI for CTB. Thing is, I don't want to try and get Xanax from a doctor. And, I've never taken, or bought, illegal drugs before. Not even pot. For educational purposes...how hard is it to get Xanax on the street? If I had friends that buy drugs that offered to help me out if I ever wanted to try pot, would they likely be able to get me Xanax?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Drugdealers are a great way to get past SI. Just the process of finding them and talking to them always makes me want to fucking kill myself, long before the dope changes hands.

It's 2019, spare yourself the misery of finding a dealer and just use darkweb instead.

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Drugdealers are a great way to get past SI. Just the process of finding them and talking to them always makes me want to fucking kill myself, long before the dope changes hands.

It's 2019, spare yourself the misery of finding a dealer and just use darkweb instead.
Ah, I wouldn't find one directly myself. I have friends with connections. I'd use them if I was going to do it. That could be bad too. It could send up red flags?

Reactions: Bok