• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noheart

Mar 14, 2024
I seen on one of the dark marketplace sites they are selling bars of xanax. I was wondering if 100 bars would be enough to OD. I have never taken xanax before, but I think it's an SSRI.

The bars are are labeled as 2.5mg if that helps.

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
No. You can't OD on a Benzo.

That amount you would need to take, could not fit in your stomach. So that's not possible.

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
And its not an SSRI, its a in the benzodiazepine family with the name: Alprazolam.

Reactions: Z-A
N

noheart

Mar 14, 2024
Ah that sucks! I was really hoping that would work.

HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
could work if they were laced with fent which is a possibility
other than that, it will work if you take it while in a body of water or with your neck in a noose, as you will pass out

i would just buy heroine instead

Reactions: divinemistress36 and noheart
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
could work if they were laced with fent which is a possibility
other than that, it will work if you take it while in a body of water or with your neck in a noose, as you will pass out

i would just buy heroine instead
I don't think it's possible to inject enough heroin for a reliable death. It's possible, but risks brain damage instead. IF there's fent too, that could help, but it's so hard to estimate. Very risky
Ah that sucks! I was really hoping that would work.
Welcome to the wonderful world of every method is way too fucking hard (or painful/scary)