• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cantdoitanymore

cantdoitanymore

being an angel hurt me the most
Jun 2, 2024
i want to ctb as soon as possible, i have some xanax pills prescribed from doctor and quetapine and some zoloft, if I take them all will it be peaceful? or?

totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Overdoses usually don't work.

Reactions: cantdoitanymore
Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You'll sleep for a few days and that's about it. Unfortunately none of these are going to kill you.

They make prescription drugs to be very safe even in large doses. The deaths you hear about from these are usually a fluke.

Reactions: cantdoitanymore, lnlybnny and CelestialDiana
Upvote 0
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
Unfortunately you're more likely to go through physical hell vs. ctb and get your stomach pumped if found. And that shit sucks. And then the pills are gone. This is the only things that's kept me from impulsively taking every pill in my house. It's just too dicey and SI could also play a factor.

Reactions: cantdoitanymore, CelestialDiana and Forveleth
Upvote 0
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
These new member posts are so redundant yet there are multiple every day. Too many. There are plenty of resources to be had here. Instead of "will this work....will that work"? Do your research,put the time in and use the resources. If in doubt then ask questions. There are many great members here that are more than happy to talk.

Upvote 0