• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

The_Unspoken_True98

Jan 23, 2021
Hey my lovely community,
Gonna do it soon, my pills did arrived today and im so happyyyyy. I waited for them like 3 weeks or somethinnn...
My method is to take 5-10mg Xanax bars in addition with a good amount of alcohol. (No Tolerance)

I tried my best to stay alive for so many years. I tried to search for help and im currently in therapy but the ads do not help and the only way feelin good and alive is when im on drugs. And literally im really tired of fighting.

Do you think ill succeed with this method? Or should i take more.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm sorry, but you'll just pass out & wake up with a hangover... :I

Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity and lanax09
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Pretty unlikely to work. I think you'd need to take a ton of benzos and a lot of alchol for that combo to be lethal. If you were able to order benzos maybe you can get opiates though. Opiates + benzos can be pretty lethal.

Reactions: lobster salad and lanax09
T

The_Unspoken_True98

Jan 23, 2021
Pretty unlikely to work. I think you'd need to take a ton of benzos and a lot of alchol for that combo to be lethal. If you were able to order benzos maybe you can get opiates though. Opiates + benzos can be pretty lethal.
I will try this thank you!

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I kind of wondered about the benzos + alcohol. I unintentionally stockpiled so many i cant even close my bottle right anymore. I was supposed to be taking them every 6 hours or at least twice a day but I'm too destructive for a schedule so I forgot and kept accepting the prescriptions at the pharmacy because they just say 'you have 5 ready' and I don't bother telling them what I don't need. If I had to guess I'd say I've probably got 300mg or more of lorazepam. If I got blackout drunk and tookem all I've always wondered if there would be immense pain.