• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
How many Xanax and alcohol does it take to kill a person with no tolerance

Reactions: VanHeineken and Tiburcio
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
Almost a year ago I overdosed on 20mg+ with half a bottle of vodka or so before I had a blackout. I heard that I vomited a lot and woke up in a mental ward a day later, other than that I dont remember anything.
So therefore from personal experience, take antiemetics beforehand, and just take as much as you can with lots of alcohol. I dont know what a lethal dose is, it depends on how much you weight as well, but I am kinda sure if you take like 50 mg and drink a whole bottle or two theres no going back.
Also, xanax messes up with your head a lot if you OD and survive, apart from the amnesia I had a lot of trouble focusing and thinking for the next couple days after I woke up, so just make you that you don´t if you take a lot of it.

Reactions: VanHeineken, PsychoPyro and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Not recommended. It will make you sleep and sleep, and then wake up in your own barf in some mental hospital. Xanax is not a deadly drug

Reactions: Lra888, VanHeineken, atwasoa and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

You could numb some pain with it, but it won't kill you.

Reactions: tearsinrain and atwasoa
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
Almost a year ago I overdosed on 20mg+ with half a bottle of vodka or so before I had a blackout. I heard that I vomited a lot and woke up in a mental ward a day later, other than that I dont remember anything.
So therefore from personal experience, take antiemetics beforehand, and just take as much as you can with lots of alcohol. I dont know what a lethal dose is, it depends on how much you weight as well, but I am kinda sure if you take like 50 mg and drink a whole bottle or two theres no going back.
Also, xanax messes up with your head a lot if you OD and survive, apart from the amnesia I had a lot of trouble focusing and thinking for the next couple days after I woke up, so just make you that you don´t if you take a lot of it.

Do you have high tolerance

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Yesterday I took 0.5mg of Xanax and 1.5 liters of beer and it did nothing. I wasn't trying to OD though, just to get high but I was disappointed.

Reactions: Tiburcio
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Yesterday I took 0.5mg of Xanax and 1.5 liters of beer and it did nothing. I wasn't trying to OD though, just to get high but I was disappointed.
You won't get high using two depressants.

Reactions: John smith10
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: StarDust, ScaredOfLife, tearsinrain and 2 others
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Xanax (any benzodiazepines) needs to be combined with other drugs or alcohol to have a shot at being deadly. You can die from xanax and alcohol or just like you can die from an alcohol od but the xanax will enhance the depressive effects and increases your chances a lot. It's not a recommended method because the chances of being found/ your body rejecting it/ not taking the right dosage etc are high but there's definitely a chance it would work if you're desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio and John smith10
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Not true. If it was a reliable method the assisted dying guides would recommend this...none of them do.

I agree...a lot of people have tried this....just read through suicideproject and it never works...just a long sleep and loads of vomiting and usually a lovely headache and no memory.

Completely unreliable...most pills nowadays are made so you can't OD to the point of death.

Reactions: Tiburcio and tearsinrain