• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

imacrybaby

Sep 29, 2020
Xanax and alcohol are both central nervous system depressants, and when taken together they can slow down breathing to the point where the brain doesn't get enough oxygen and one dies. Does anyone have any more details about this? How much Xanax and how much alcohol would be needed? Does it induce vomiting, nausea, etc?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
No, it wont work. You will vomit a lot, probably pass out, then either wake up or get taken into hospital uselessly.
My friend took 80 pills and woke up after 3 days,
I took 200 and also woke up.
These pills are made that way so they dont kill you, unless youre severely weakened and unlucky. The only sleeping agent that will do it is Nembutal but I heard theres trouble getting it from the supplier now :(

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and imacrybaby
I

imacrybaby

Sep 29, 2020
No, it wont work. You will vomit a lot, probably pass out, then either wake up or get taken into hospital uselessly.
These pills are made that way so they dont kill you, unless youre severely weakened and unlucky. The only sleeping agent that will do it is Nembutal but I heard theres trouble getting it from the supplier now :(
Thanks. I'm disappointed to hear this, I thought I found a peaceful way out.

Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
Did you or your friend take the alprazolam with alcohol? On its own a benzo overdose only rarely results in death, but if combined with another potent CNS depressant like ethanol it should be (much) more reliable.

@imacrybaby theoretically adding a third depressant to the combo should increase your chances exponentially. You could look for an opioid (even if it's just codeine or tramadol) for that.

Reactions: imacrybaby
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Did you or your friend take the alprazolam with alcohol? On its own a benzo overdose only rarely results in death, but if combined with another potent CNS depressant like ethanol it should be (much) more reliable.

@imacrybaby theoretically adding a third depressant to the combo should increase your chances exponentially. You could look for an opioid (even if it's just codeine or tramadol) for that.

I took 100 of the sleep pills with 100 tylenol. Didnt work, got the 'pleasure' of having a hose inserted through my throat to flush me out.
While in icu, Ive seen a few girls who did sleeping pill + alcohol combo, they were in a coma for a day or 2 and breathed funny but also woke up.

Now Im thinking liter of vodka with 80 codeine maybe? But no, its not my method. I want to hurt ._.

Reactions: Fin and imacrybaby
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah I wanted to try this but 1) not reliable and 2) can't get a hold of the pills legally and if I do it illegally then too expensive it seems
I took 100 of the sleep pills with 100 tylenol. Didnt work, got the 'pleasure' of having a hose inserted through my throat to flush me out.
While in icu, Ive seen a few girls who did sleeping pill + alcohol combo, they were in a coma for a day or 2 and breathed funny but also woke up.

Now Im thinking liter of vodka with 80 codeine maybe? But no, its not my method. I want to hurt ._.
I'm interested in the opioid + alcohol combo. Don't think I could stomach a L of vodka tho I'd be puking it all up everywhere haha

Last edited:
Reactions: imacrybaby
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Search broken again?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Emily_Numb