• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bloodybaron

bloodybaron

Jun 22, 2022
I've been thinking lately about if I could possibly CTB if I were to take an entire bottle of my Xanax while in the tub. I know that Xanax is relatively safe when it comes to overdoses but I know that it will pretty much knock you out and leave you in a very lucid state when you eventually wake up. This is why I am thinking that if i pass out in the tub i would just drown while unconscious due to the drugs? Is there anything else i could do to make it more doable or reliable?

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool and TimetoGo!
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
For my exit I'm planning on taking a normal dose of antiemetics, drinking vodka with ginger and tonic for a couple of hours, and then tie some weights around my neck, put my legs up, and fill the tub slowly while I blackout. Lying in a bit of warm water will help me get very sleepy. Imo benzos aren't as reliable as alcohol at BAC > 0.35 to prevent me waking up even while inhaling water. I can be totally wrong, I'm far from experienced with benzos. But if I'm drunk enough, like more drunk than when I passed out in -5°C on a bench, it should be very reliably lethal, so don't use this for any attempts you might regret.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I've been thinking lately about if I could possibly CTB if I were to take an entire bottle of my Xanax while in the tub. I know that Xanax is relatively safe when it comes to overdoses but I know that it will pretty much knock you out and leave you in a very lucid state when you eventually wake up. This is why I am thinking that if i pass out in the tub i would just drown while unconscious due to the drugs? Is there anything else i could do to make it more doable or reliable?
Man, I just worry with strats like this about the body suddenly snapping into survive mode after brain damage has been done. Anything with passing out to never wake up sounds good outside of that.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Man, I just worry with strats like this about the body suddenly snapping into survive mode after brain damage has been done. Anything with passing out to never wake up sounds good outside of that.
There is barely any SI in alcohol induced stupor though. Zero in unconsciousness. You could be thrown on a burning campfire and never even notice it if your BAC is near 0.40.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
There is barely any SI in alcohol induced stupor though. Zero in unconsciousness. You could be thrown on a burning campfire and never even notice it if your BAC is near 0.40.
Then my fear would become setting it up right when that incredibly inebriated. I have pretty good knowledge of behavior corresponding to BAC, and to me getting that drunk is asking to pass out before getting in the right position then waking up with alcohol poisoning.

Not trying to be a negative nelly, just troubleshooting since this is not a normal method.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Then my fear would become setting it up right when that incredibly inebriated. I have pretty good knowledge of behavior corresponding to BAC, and to me getting that drunk is asking to pass out before getting in the right position then waking up with alcohol poisoning.

Not trying to be a negative nelly, just troubleshooting since this is not a normal method.
I appreciate any criticism regarding my method. I want the flaws pointed out, so I can make it better.

The point for me is to prepare everything beforehand, then all I have to do is get drunk, lie down, get even drunker, and pass out.

I don't see how drowning in a tub would be hard to prepare when people regularly die in this way accidentally.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I appreciate any criticism regarding my method. I want the flaws pointed out, so I can make it better.

The point for me is to prepare everything beforehand, then all I have to do is get drunk, lie down, get even drunker, and pass out.

I don't see how drowning in a tub would be hard to prepare when people regularly die in this way accidentally.
No problem.

Have you ever been close to that drunk before? Another concern would be if antiemetics + ginger can really keep you from vomiting at that point. I've personally never been that drunk. I know that about 5 shots of whiskey over a couple hours gets me to ~0.08 as a six foot tall ~175lb man. Getting to 0.35 is simply a lot of alcohol to get down. Obviously this can be different for a regular heavy drinker.

How much do you plan on drinking before and then after getting in the water?

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
No problem.

Have you ever been close to that drunk before? Another concern would be if antiemetics + ginger can really keep you from vomiting at that point. I've personally never been that drunk. I know that about 5 shots of whiskey over a couple hours gets me to ~0.08 as a six foot tall ~175lb man. Getting to 0.35 is simply a lot of alcohol to get down. Obviously this can be different for a regular heavy drinker.

How much do you plan on drinking before and then after getting in the water?
Yeah that's a realistic BAC. I'm a 70 kg male, so 6 dL of vodka should land me somewhere near 0.30, and I'll already be lying in the tub at that point, but I also plan on shooting or boofing some of the stuff at the end to send me over 0.40 which is likely to result in coma and death in itself. With OTC antiemetics taken beforehand, plus adding ginger to the vodka and diluting it, I should vomit one time at most, but then I can start drinking again.

I like blacking out from alcohol, I've done it a couple of times, but I'm planning on abstaining for a month, to lower my tolerance before ctb. Anyway, I should be able to do it with just one 7 dL bottle, but I'll order two to make sure it doesn't run out. Also mind that with rectal or intravenous administration, even one shot's worth (50 mL) would be at least 4-5 times as effective as if I drank it, and it would act a lot more quickly.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
It seems to me that this is very unlikely to work. Our SI is strong and drowning is very uncomfortable. I would guess that you'd pass out from all the Xanax and slip down in the bathtub till your nose was in the water. Once you start breathing in water, you'll wake up pronto and rescue yourself. Sadly there are no easy ways to CTB and this sounds too good to be true.