• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
(I asked a similar question a while ago but got no responses so I'm posting again)

Would this combo possibly work? I know some of those interact with each other but I'm not sure how it would be all together. Don't have many options left so I'm getting kinda desperate.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As with any kind of OD and especially when it does not include strong opioids like morphine and/or others have a high failure risk. There are researched ODs that most likely will work.

Reactions: saddestbunny
nuke family

nuke family

yeah
Feb 15, 2023
dont do it. theres a high chance it wont work. if anything save up money get a job and get a better method. though im sure if you continue life you will realize that dying isnt the right option. you shouldnt ctb even if you really feel like you have to. us humans tend to act on emotions and not rational thought. i apologize if i sound stupid its 1am and im sleep deprived and went on this forum cuz im deppresed. this forum is a nice place because it is a nice place to vent and is a hard to find forum where free speech about this topic is encouraged. but keep in mind being on here can make you feel worse. seeing other people die and do all this can influence your mind if you are thinking from emotion. i would personally rethink things. again i apologize for being stupid im sleep deprived :/

Reactions: Praestat_Mori