L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
I am feeling a lot of things today. I am tired of being called retarded and different forms of it. I know a lot of people have had trauma and have experienced abuse so my case isn't exceptional. Probably not even important. The doctor said I had permanent brain damage and some retardation. I managed to graduate at a University part-time which took me 8 years. That's something to be proud of. However, I am rejected constantly and lose jobs. I lose people. I want to die or at least be prepared if prison is my only option since I'm only one impulse away from being a criminal. I keep thinking if I lose control with my ADHD and skewed vision of the world, and I have before, then it is the end for me. Last time I was held down in a psych ward and injected with a medicine that impaired my vision so severely I only saw fuzz. The next stop for me is prison and I want to be prepared with the proper tools to end my life. Death or prison. THat's literally all I see.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: cassie, TheSoulless, MrBlue and 7 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Vent to us, share with us, explore the resouces section. I wish you the best, sadly welcome

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, XYZ, Legalizemybody and 1 other person
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I am feeling a lot of things today. I am tired of being called retarded and different forms of it. I know a lot of people have had trauma and have experienced abuse so my case isn't exceptional. Probably not even important. The doctor said I had permanent brain damage and some retardation. I managed to graduate at a University part-time which took me 8 years. That's something to be proud of. However, I am rejected constantly and lose jobs. I lose people. I want to die or at least be prepared if prison is my only option since I'm only one impulse away from being a criminal. I keep thinking if I lose control with my ADHD and skewed vision of the world, and I have before, then it is the end for me. Last time I was held down in a psych ward and injected with a medicine that impaired my vision so severely I only saw fuzz. The next stop for me is prison and I want to be prepared with the proper tools to end my life. Death or prison. THat's literally all I see.
Proud of you for getting your degree, proud of you for how hard you try. I'm sorry you are in so much pain.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Legalizemybody
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry you've been forced into this position. i hope the forum's been a positive in your life, at least.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I know a lot of people have had trauma and have experienced abuse so my case isn't exceptional. Probably not even important.
This broke my heart. Your experience is always important. And trauma is trauma.

I'm sorry you're in such a tough position. You at least have us :hug: :heart:

Reactions: Legalizemybody and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Well done for getting the degree. Sounds like you have done well to get this far. And your experience is as valid as anyone else's. That's one of the reasons this forum exists, for you to share it.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and BitterlyAlive
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It do be this way sometimes, sorry you feel bad bro