• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
eewlife

eewlife

Jul 12, 2019
Wtf there is whole police with force in front of my house does that have anything to that I signed up to this forum ?? Im scared

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and Lara Francis
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I wouldn't worry about it, being a member of this site is not a crime.

Reactions: eewlife, Deleted member 4288, binturong and 3 others
foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
I peek out my window every 8.5 seconds each time I'm surfing this site. Yikes. Hopefully you aren't serious though

• Wow
Reactions: eewlife
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Wtf there is whole police with force in front of my house does that have anything to that I signed up to this forum ?? Im scared
Maybe you should log off to protect our community but i hope all is well.x

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Why so many July accounts getting visits

Reactions: crimea_river, Nova and Lara Francis
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Press X to doubt

Reactions: Circles, bayarea, TheGoodGuy and 2 others
N

Nova

May 26, 2018
X

Reactions: foreverbroken28, crimea_river and Santiago
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Why so many July accounts getting visits

Your account was created June 27th (like mine). The blanket divisiveness based on days, weeks, or even months is getting frustrating. Judge the content no problem...but don't pick on join dates as some elitism.

Last edited:
Reactions: foreverbroken28 and AutumnEmbers
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
meanwhile, the police is outside their house, they were still casually browsing through threads on SS. what a savage.

Reactions: lilyeehaw, foreverbroken28, devil and 2 others
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
For real how is the police finding out where you live ???
Guys I need reassurance, is the police
Going to show up at my door?

Last edited:
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
For real how is the police finding out where you live ???

They probably had OP on the radar for a long time. Legend says he is such a madman they had to send the police force of the whole state to his house to catch him.

• Wow
Reactions: sadbunny and Nova
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
They probably had OP on the radar for a long time. Legend says he is such a mad man they had to send the police force of the whole state to his house to catch him.
You think I'm fine then?

• Wow
Reactions: sadbunny
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Your account was created June 27th (like mine). The blanket divisiveness based on days, weeks, or even months is getting frustrating. Judge the content no problem...but don't pick on join dates as some elitism.
I'm not saying I'm elite. I'm saying I doubt this. As do the people below me.

Reactions: foreverbroken28
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
You think I'm fine then?

Yes. Obviously.

Either OP is lying (very likely) or he did something else that is unrelated to this forum.
Don't get so scared easily. You will be fine

Reactions: foreverbroken28
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Yes. Obviously.

Either OP is lying (very likely) or he did something else that is unrelated to this forum.
Don't get so scared easily. You will be fine
Sorry I have fucking anxiety. And I had plans to ctb in the next two days so I don't want anything to ruin it

• Aww..
Reactions: sadbunny and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
How OP feels rn.

• Love
Reactions: lilyeehaw, Thanatos, eewlife and 2 others
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, pole and Santiago
N

Nova

May 26, 2018

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Inevitable, pole and 1 other person
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Inevitable, eewlife and 5 others
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
On the face of it, the OP is a tad bizarre, although I'm not judge & jury of people's actions. Personally, if I was concerned about being on a website and some perceived 'legality' of it, the last thing that I'd do is continue being on there whilst authorities were outside my residence.

However, panic etc makes us all do strange things.

The 'joined date' thing is also a tad bizarre, IMO it's a dark road to go down, to immediately distrust people, if they happened to have joined this site recently. Although, I can completely understand where that point of view comes from, surely, it shouldn't be a 'go to' response?

Reactions: Circles, eewlife, Morphinekiss and 2 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
These trolls apparently came to this site after he got into various news and facebook.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and inconsequential
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
On the face of it, the OP is a tad bizarre, although I'm not judge & jury of people's actions. Personally, if I was concerned about being on a website and some perceived 'legality' of it, the last thing that I'd do is continue being on there whilst authorities were outside my residence.

However, panic etc makes us all do strange things.

The 'joined date' thing is also a tad bizarre, IMO it's a dark road to go down, to immediately distrust people, if they happened to have joined this site recently. Although, I can completely understand where that point of view comes from, surely, it shouldn't be a 'go to' response?

Look at his post history. There is literally no reason for the police to show up at his door (or atleast not anything that is linked to this forum)

Being on a website isn't a crime. Neither is anything he said on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Life+me=error, inconsequential and 2 others
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Look at his post history. There is literally no reason for the police to show up at his door (or atleast not anything that is linked to this forum)

Being on a website isn't a crime.
I haven't done that, as as a rule I'm pretty disinterested about that sort of thing. I was just making a general point really, which I think still stands and that was that people can 'panic' about things and not think logically.

Also, to be fair, depending on your location, being on certain websites can be a crime.

Reactions: inconsequential
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I haven't done that, as as a rule I'm pretty disinterested about that sort of thing. I was just making a general point really, which I think still stands and that was that people can 'panic' about things and not think logically.

Also, to be fair, depending on your location, being on certain websites can be a crime.

Nobody said people can't panic because of an irrational response though.

And sure that's correct, but I am confident those people will know that they are doing something illegal in that case as that is still very rare and as far as I am aware not something that happens in any civilized countries

crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Nobody said people can't panic because of an irrational response though.

And sure that's correct, but I am confident those people will know that they are doing something illegal in that case as that is still very rare and as far as I am aware not something that happens in any civilized countries
As I said 'general point'. I didn't state that people had said anything.

I'm going to bow out, you just won the internet

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
As I said 'general point'. I didn't state that people had said anything.

I'm going to bow out, you just won the internet

Wasn't really trying to 'win' anything. Just responded to your post and was wondering why you would make the point. You also phrased it as a question.

• Love
Reactions: crimea_river
Status
Not open for further replies.