rikakawaii

rikakawaii

Sep 13, 2024
In a mere hour everything crashed and burned. My insecurities took over and caused a cascade of arguments with my close friends. I nearly fought one of them, and the other expressed that she lost all respect for me. Let's just say my true colors showed. Some context: we're a trio so I felt left out. I expressed this and started crying, so she called me a crybaby bitch and wanted to punch me. The other one said she lost respect because I caused a small scene in front of her parents when I raised my voice to ask to grab my keys. I cried otw home as I was forced to walk. All my shit is in her car so I have no keys or anything. I think I'm done. Once I get my shit, I plan on driving to target and buying a rope. Shall I write notes? I was thinking only for my family as I don't want to guilt trip my friends.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FadingSentinel, EvisceratedJester, TenThousandTrees and 1 other person
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Im so sorry this happened. Maybe everyone just needs a little space and time to cool down. Please give yourself some time too.

• Love
Reactions: rikakawaii
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm sorry you're so distraught.
Please don't try to ctb while upset.
That almost sure to fail!
Just my 2 cents but would be a shame if you woke up so disabled that you couldn't ever attempt to CTB again & bedridden. Impulsive acts have a higher chance of that end🌹💔
I'm sorry you're so distraught.
Please don't try to ctb while upset.
That almost sure to fail!
Just my 2 cents but would be a shame if you woke up so disabled that you couldn't ever attempt to CTB again & bedridden. Impulsive acts have a higher chance of that end🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: TenThousandTrees