H

Hardtime

Sep 21, 2023
Wtf i'm outraged after reading a little bit about how to end peacefully and in dignity this all shit show!
Why mentally ill persons are excluded from everywhere? Isn't it enough we do not experience anything at a normal level, but exit is also an issue?
Really f... all regulations about getting N while in Europe and also really F.... all authorities who think doing someone a favour with regulations about extending life support! They have no idea what a lack of life while living feels like! Outraged!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, avaruus and pole
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If you´re mentally ill you get treated like a sub-human we don´t have the same rights as everyone else because they think we can´t think rationally, it´s basically how teenagers are treated because of the stupid excuse "their brain isn´t fully developed" so somehow it makes people treat teenagers as second class citizens along with mentally ill people.

Reactions: toofargone6969, avaruus and Hardtime
H

Hardtime

Sep 21, 2023
I don't really find the words to describe it!!! I'm just really pissed of but at the same time powerless 😢 i really y need to - like a lot here i think - to just ctb quickly and painlessly. God dammit is worse than finding lost most wanted treasure...

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just inhumane and it shows a lack of compassion how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible for people. I despise those deluded humans who wish to force people to suffer so senselessly in an existence that was completely meaningless and unnecessary in the first place, it's like they forget that we are all going to die anyway.

Reactions: Hardtime and aiki__0