Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
The only time i can talk to people the way i want to is when im fucking drunk, otherwise i say cringe shit that no one can answer, its like whatever i say sober turns into silence. Its like i cant hold or start a conversation worth keeping, people ignore me when i say shit, im so insignificant. Sometimes it feels like im a ghost that no one sees or cares about.
Im the last person anyone would choose from.
FUCK MY SHIT WORTHLESS BORING LIFE

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, sleepisanescape, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that must be painful and frustrating. I'm sorry you are going through this. It really is horrible being alive.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Wojaczek
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I also can't talk to people normally, I think it's because of isolation, I rarely go outside and therefore lose the skill of communication

Reactions: LonelyBrazilian
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
You may not have bad social skills. Your anxiety may just prevent you from talking freely and smoothly

Reactions: sleepisanescape, Wojaczek and miserableforever
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
It could be anxiety like other people say.

Honestly if you want to fix it I think right now is the best time to start interacting with people since a bunch of people are autistic-like due to COVID lockdowns.

• Yay!
Reactions: Wojaczek and Dasachtach
D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
i used to have the same problem , heres a tip that helped me try talking to people in small burst, i know we all here hate small talk, but something as simple as hows your work going today? at the cashier will start to move the primival gear in our brains that allows to talk to each other.

Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
It could be anxiety like other people say.

Honestly if you want to fix it I think right now is the best time to start interacting with people since a bunch of people are autistic-like due to COVID lockdowns.
I wish, people are still talkative fools

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I wish, people are still talkative fools
people are dumb and people are losers.

You have to accept that 70% of the people you interact with are total fucking losers who really don't deserve your respect because they're as pathetic if not more pathetic than you.

The remaining 30% you just avoid until you're storng enough

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
i used to have the same problem , heres a tip that helped me try talking to people in small burst, i know we all here hate small talk, but something as simple as hows your work going today? at the cashier will start to move the primival gear in our brains that allows to talk to each other.
I've used this as well. The store I go to the cashiers will do a "Hi, how are you?" and a simple "ok" works so it's not a huge dialog session. Now I can chat your ear off, had a cop talking for 35min when he pulled me over for speeding. A bit of "Since you're here let me ask you something . . ." and I was off and rolling.