turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

šŸŽ£
Nov 13, 2023
hahgagahhhghg wtf am I doing!!! I sit in this room all day and get glued to this screen hagagghhhhhhhhhh

wtf happened with my work??? my arttt??? I realise my family keeps talking about it,,,,,,,,,, pretty sure the only reason why they aren't forcing me to work like befor is because of me getting pulled out of school hagagggghhhhhh I'm wasting away ahaggghhghg

im so socially awkward I can't even stand to look at my face!!!!! I wanna peel it off and slide on new skiinn I wanna rip off my fat I wanna get the motivation to take care of mysellllllf

hahahahhah HAHAHAHAH WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!! I CANT EVEN MAKE UP IF I WANT TO DIE OR NOT BECAUSE MY MOOD KEEPS FUCKING SWITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I KEEP AGE REGRESSING TOO HAHAHAHG WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

why am I even still in this family again they literally force me to overwork myself to the point where I get physically sick??!!!! and I cant leave due to my mental disordrrrrs! i think that they suspect I'm insane how fucking fun oh my goooooo

I literally had to get pulled out of school!!!!!!!! and I scored higher than everyone expected on my exams despite the fact that I MISSED HALF MY EDUCATION!!! I DIDNT EVEN DO LIKE HALF THE TESTS HAHAHAHGGHHH!!!!!!! I GOT PULLED OUT BECAUSE OF MY MENTAL HEALTH HAHAFGJ I STILL REMEMBER BREAKING DOWN IN THE CAR BECAUSE MY MOTHER WOULDNT STFU ABT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

now I just sit here!!!! in my room surrounded with my plushies becuz I can't grow up!!!!! I age regress so much now I cuddle my toys to sleep I leave the nightlamp on!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friends r so worried abt me and it's the only comfort and attention I get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahagghghgh why doesn't this family care abt me why are they just using me for popularity and money from the government!!!! HOLY FUCK I CANT EVEN LEAVE!!!!! IM BEING CHEATED AND SCAMMEDHAHAGAHHAJJ

THEY WONT EVEN LET ME SEE A THERAPIST!!!!!! THEY WONT LET ME GET HELP WTF I WANT A DIAGNOSIS!!! I WANNA FIND OUT WTF IS WRONG WIGH ME!!!!!!!!!! BUT I CANT!!!!!!!!! I probably have 937373 mental disorders and illnesses!!!!!! they prob want to send me to a mental hospital and get me pumped with meds!!!!!!!! I don't want to go and die mentally I want to b with my friends!!! holy fuck!!

I cant decide if I want to b here or not!!!! I'm so scared of death but I'm so tired of existing!!!!!! WTF IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FUCKING DYING AHGAGAHAHH AND NOBODY FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!!! ILL WASTE AWAY IN THIS BED!!! ILL SCORE MY LIMBS WITH CHEAP ALIEXPRESS KNIFES HAHAGAGHAH WHO THE FUCK EVEN CARES ANYMORE!!! HOLY FUCK JUST LET ME DIE IN MY SLEEP LET ME DIE IN MY FRIEND'S ARMS!!!!! HAGAGAHAH wtf is wrong with me