CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
This is something that I've been frustrated with for a while. I have a feeling it's being deleted because of links but I don't know for sure. Super fucking annoying to type out a long comment with links only for it to be banished to the shadow realm for some horseshit reason. YouTube needs to get its shit together. This is such a dumb thing to be mad about but it just chafes me.

Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
YT hasn't allowed links in comments for a while now. I believe all comments with links have to be approved manually by the channel owner (but let's be honest, who wants or has the time to skim over hundreds of comments?).

Another reason your comment could be deleted could be because of a blocked keyboard, or worse, you may have been (shadow)banned from the said channel.

Reactions: CrazyDiamond04
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
YT hasn't allowed links in comments for a while now. I believe all comments with links have to be approved manually by the channel owner (but let's be honest, who wants or has the time to skim over hundreds of comments?).

Another reason your comment could be deleted could be because of a blocked keyboard, or worse, you may have been (shadow)banned from the said channel.
Wow, never knew YT didn't allow links. I don't know how I didn't know about this before, lol. That's annoying. That must've been the reason though because my comment went through after getting rid of them.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
This is something that I've been frustrated with for a while. I have a feeling it's being deleted because of links but I don't know for sure. Super fucking annoying to type out a long comment with links only for it to be banished to the shadow realm for some horseshit reason. YouTube needs to get its shit together. This is such a dumb thing to be mad about but it just chafes me.
Yea they now censor comments that might be perceived as steering thought in ways the ruling people don't like. But I swear they might even censor comments that are not even controversial in any way.