• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
Hello friends,
(If I may call you all that)
Long time reader, first time posting.
was hoping to find answers on the difference in SN NaN03 and NaN02
And which would be best to CTB with. In addition would anyone happen to know if NaN03 is equally as effective given the fact that I mistakenly purchased that without knowing the difference. (silly me) final question would be if the same rules as NaN02 would apply to the process.

thank you so much.
Many blessings on your journeys.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FailureGirl, LastFlowers, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Kimuraaaa

Kimuraaaa

she/they
Jun 15, 2021
So, SN is Sodium Nitrite, which is NaN02.

What you have, NaN03 is Sodium Nitrate. I don't know shit about the science but from what I've seen, after exposure to air for long enough, Sodium Nitrite turns into Sodium Nitrate, and apparently you definitely don't want to ctb with Nitrate from what I've heard. Not sure what the effects of it fully would be though. I suggest having a read through this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/ and read the SN details and stuff for more info.

Reactions: RainAndSadness and Gabriel.88
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
A while ago, someone wrongly took nitrate instead of nitrite as well on this forum and just woke up the next day. Didn't even need to go to the hospital. It can't be used to CTB, sorry.

• Love
Reactions: stygal, LifeQuitter2018, FailureGirl and 3 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I imagine if its nitrate you would just feel incredibly sick for a little bit but wake up fine

Reactions: sadpinky
929er

929er

a gnome
May 1, 2020
i was thrilled that i'd found an affordable sn provider nearby, and when i go to the place to purchase the product, it turns out the SN they had was nitrate, but the geniuses didn't know nano2 and nano3 were different. they literally advertise nano3 as nitrite. i was so mad bc i literally specified it had to be nano2, and since they sell a bunch of other chemicals, i didnt expect them to be so clueless about the differences. sucks that nano3 is the one that is being sold everywhere.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadpinky and Greenberg
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
please test your SN :)

Reactions: FailureGirl and sadpinky
S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
Has anyone come across any documented cases of someone ingesting NaN03? If so please link them below

Reactions: FailureGirl
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Has anyone come across any documented cases of someone ingesting NaN03? If so please link them below
There was one a while ago. The person who took it woke up the next day and didn't even need to go to the hospital.