F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
I met a girl in a bus, exchanged numbers started talking on phone she was always asking for money and this made me think something was not right but I wanted a girlfriend real bad so I played along then we met next had sex and slept over the following day she stayed before long she stayed permanently then got pregnant had baby and she only want watch TV can't even clean house, dishes unless cooking. Then she became bad chased me out of sitting room and had to spend time in bedroom or outside so she can watch TV all day. Then her sister came with business plan she take my money brought sisters and uncle and she left. I'm stupid I allowed to be treated like that just because I needed a relationship

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, Uh huh and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry that all happened to you. Relationship's can be an Absolute beast to say the Least! I know to well , myself .

Sucks too because you trusted her... And she just shit on ya. =\. I hope in due time that Karma will set her straight.

Bless you,. Take care of yourself ❤️

Reactions: death137 and flyaway2
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Pussy is powerful.

Reactions: Huntfish34
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
MGTOW. Now you know not to fall in this trap again like all men do in their lifetimes.

• Love
Reactions: death137, flyaway2 and Huntfish34