darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Not even really sure why I write this stuff. Just feels therapeutic.
Bit my nails and my skin on my hands so bad they bleed the last few days.
I just want out.
But I'm such a wuss. So weak. I get so mad at myself I'm not brave enough to do it. So depressing.
I so wish I could give my life to someone who wants it.
Trying so hard to manifest my own death, to wish myself a heart attack in my sleep or something.
Dear Universe

I am writing this in the hope I can possibly manifest my death if you are listening.

I would really love a fatal heart attack in my sleep or some other fatal thing to happen preferably in my sleep so there is minimal pain involved.

I get no joy from life, I simply endure it. By taking me away, the other people on earth get a bit more of the remaining resources.

Please send me death. I want it so badly, to go to sleep tonight and never wake up, for that to be it.

And when I do, please make this the last life. I want no reincarnation bollocks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, doormat25, Krisis and 1 other person
J

joshua9119

Nov 9, 2023
I hope you can find a way out of your suffering other than suicide.😢Psychiatric drugs and counseling are scientifically proven to have some effect.
It is truly brave and wonderful that you have cried out and endured your suffering👍
Again, I pray that your suffering will ease and that you will find new joy. (Sorry, I can only do this.😢)

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I hope you can find a way out of your suffering other than suicide.😢Psychiatric drugs and counseling are scientifically proven to have some effect.
It is truly brave and wonderful that you have cried out and endured your suffering👍
Again, I pray that your suffering will ease and that you will find new joy. (Sorry, I can only do this.😢)
Thank you. Just like me wishing for my own death doesn't work, neither does you hoping stuff for me. What will be will be, hey?