lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Should I write letters to my closest friends or just disappear without saying anything? I've been thinking about this for a long time and I still can't decide. I don't know if I want to be remembered or not. Maybe I can make necklaces or something? Seems better than a piece of paper..

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, cheese.out and pole
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's up to you as it's your existence, sending letters could mean that those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions but if you want to be forgotten about instead which is very understandable then that's your decision.

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Idk, I won't write letters to my friends. Maybe only my mom will get a letter from me

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Ive been thinking about that alot too. Thought about leaving some gifts for my little brothers too.. but idk

Ofc its totaly up to you - its your decision if you want to leave something for your friends/family

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its up to you how you'll make them remember you once you're gone and how you'll inform them of the reasons as to why you ctb. We can't decide this for you because they are your friends, do what you feel is best for them.

Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
If my friend gave me a necklace before ctbing, my heart would explode from a feeling that I was so special for someone that they decided to make a present for me before passing away, and the feeling that the person is no longer around me. I think I would cry for a straight month after that. It would be really emotionally hard to process.

But still in my opinion (from a friend's point), I would receive something from a person, rather just the news that he is not alive anymore. So the decision will always be yours, however I would suggest sending something for your closest friends. I really like the idea of a necklace, or maybe a bracelet, or something like it.