Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
what do plan to write in your last will and goodbye note?
I'm curious bcs I'd love to use LLMs like chatGPT to write my goodbye note, but they censor this. Any tips on how to overcome this would be welcome!
In the country where i'm from the last will has to either be hadwritten and signed or made as a notary entry. I plan for the latter and leave a goodbye note by my remains. What about you?

Reactions: IBM0000
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
what do plan to write in your last will and goodbye note?
I'm curious bcs I'd love to use LLMs like chatGPT to write my goodbye note, but they censor this. Any tips on how to overcome this would be welcome!
In the country where i'm from the last will has to either be hadwritten and signed or made as a notary entry. I plan for the latter and leave a goodbye note by my remains. What about you
Personally, writing a note will cause chaos in my family..As I'll be revealing all sorts of stuff that somehow has not been revealed. Like the fact that I sexually abused most of my youngest siblings. Unfortunately I wasn't found out and subsequently beaten to death by my family so I'll just masquerade until I die in a car "accident".