chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I don't know what is happened to me, but even simple sentences are difficult to write and take much of my energy. I even used to write short fiction as a hobby, but now, even commenting around here is demanding for me.

Does someone else feels this way? Is there something that might help me?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bunyips, Sanva, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
Round Two

Round Two

Gone
Dec 10, 2021
It happens sometimes. I've been in the same boat lately. Sometimes you just don't have the emotional energy for things, even if you used to. Might be an every now and then thing, or a permanent thing. Depression can be a big factor there; it is for me, at least. I don't really know of anything that helps other than medication. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn't. I'm not a doctor, though. I think speaking to one might help you out here if you're able.

• Informative
Reactions: chocolatebar and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't know what is happened to me, but even simple sentences are difficult to write and take much of my energy. I even used to write short fiction as a hobby, but now, even commenting around here is demanding for me.

Does someone else feels this way? Is there something that might help me?
Relatable. Yes, in past, for sure. Recovering a bit now. Try finding someone you 100% trust to open up. Could be other things, like sleep, medication, anxiety.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Round Two
I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
I feel the same way I know how this feels

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar, demuic and Suicidebydeath
Round Two

Round Two

Gone
Dec 10, 2021
Relatable. Yes, in past, for sure. Recovering a bit now. Try finding someone you 100% trust to open up. Could be other things, like sleep, medication, anxiety.
Yeah, finding someone you trust to be able to open up with is really helpful, too.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I do not have any advice to assist but I can at least share my struggles so you know you aren't alone.

Beyond severe lack of focus and almost no energy to the do the simplest of tasks in life, here are some issues I have developed and struggle with daily.

I forget words. Sometimes I struggle to remember enough key words to the point that I am unable to respond until I wait long enough for these words to hopefully come back to me. It can be an every day word, nothing exotic. My vocabulary was already limited to begin with. Sometimes I will try to use similar words but that usually lends itself to misinterpretation.

When typing I will often unknowingly type out random words that I did not think of or intend to type. I do not have an explanation for why this occurs. Then other times I use the wrong tense or form of a word. This means I have to proof read many times to try and catch them and I do not always do so. The worst errors are the ones where I type the opposite of what I mean. Imagine telling someone to harm themselves when you meant to say don't. I do not have to explain how much trouble that can cause. For sure in a highly sensitive place like this forum. Those types of errors sometimes cannot be corrected and enemies are made.

I also find it extremely hard to simplify my thoughts. I overthink things to a point of virtual paralysis. My thoughts become unwieldly and I lose sight of any form of hierarchy of importance. It causes me to do a poor job of making a point or explaining myself. There are many ways this also causes me major grief.

Those are some examples of the many issues I deal with when trying to partake in basic communication. In short, communication is extremely difficult for me. All I can say is take your time, let whomever you are conversing with know that it may take a while for you to respond and for them not to be offended by that.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, imjustherehi and chocolatebar
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I'm quite out of people who I can't talk freely, unfortunately. My sleep has been chaotic for a long time, but the problem only started recently.
About medication, I stopped using all of them in about a month or so and I actually felt better. Could this be related?
I do not have any advice to assist but I can at least share my struggles so you know you aren't alone.

Beyond severe lack of focus and almost no energy to the do the simplest of tasks in life, here are some issues I have developed and struggle with daily.

I forget words. Sometimes I struggle to remember enough key words to the point that I am unable to respond until I wait long enough for these words to hopefully come back to me. It can be an every day word, nothing exotic. My vocabulary was already limited to begin with. Sometimes I will try to use similar words but that usually lends itself to misinterpretation.

When typing I will often unknowingly type out random words that I did not think of or intend to type. I do not have an explanation for why this occurs. Then other times I use the wrong tense or form of a word. This means I have to proof read many times to try and catch them and I do not always do so. The worst errors are the ones where I type the opposite of what I mean. Imagine telling someone to harm themselves when you meant to say don't. I do not have to explain how much trouble that can cause. For sure in a highly sensitive place like this forum. Those types of errors sometimes cannot be corrected and enemies are made.

I also find it extremely hard to simplify my thoughts. I overthink things to a point of virtual paralysis. My thoughts become unwieldly and I lose sight of any form of hierarchy of importance. It causes me to do a poor job of making a point or explaining myself. There are many ways this also causes me major grief.

Those are some examples of the many issues I deal with when trying to partake in basic communication. In short, communication is extremely difficult for me. All I can say is take your time, let whomever you are conversing with know that it may take a while for you to respond and for them not to be offended by that.
I'm also having problem remembering words and it makes my verbal communication difficult. To make things worse,I'm a teacher...

• Hugs
Reactions: 4eyebiped