• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Hello, so I plan on ending it in the next few months. I have letters written out for my family already. I want to write a letter to my online friends but I have no idea what to say. We've been friends for a while now, we are both massive fans of the same band (Rammstein). She's amazing and has been there for me, talks to me about things and has been trying so hard to help me (and I've tried doing the same for her). In the letter, I want to apologise for ending my life but also thank her for being such a good friend and try to comfort her in some way (if its possible). I don't want her to feel guilty or feel like she didn't do enough. When trying to write it, my head goes blank. I don't know where to start or how to word it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can start off or what I can write?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rn110bg101 and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I think you should just thank her without saying you are ending it. I say this because you said you don't want to make her feel guilty.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591 and phoenixx
R

RexRuther

Nov 16, 2020
Hello, so I plan on ending it in the next few months. I have letters written out for my family already. I want to write a letter to my online friends but I have no idea what to say. We've been friends for a while now, we are both massive fans of the same band (Rammstein). She's amazing and has been there for me, talks to me about things and has been trying so hard to help me (and I've tried doing the same for her). In the letter, I want to apologise for ending my life but also thank her for being such a good friend and try to comfort her in some way (if its possible). I don't want her to feel guilty or feel like she didn't do enough. When trying to write it, my head goes blank. I don't know where to start or how to word it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can start off or what I can write?

I'm in the same position. At some point I'll do the same with my friends. The best advice I can give is to speak from the heart. Tell them you love them, explain how much they mean to you. You've enjoyed the time you spent together.

Reactions: phoenixx
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I'm in the same position. At some point I'll do the same with my friends. The best advice I can give is to speak from the heart. Tell them you love them, explain how much they mean to you. You've enjoyed the time you spent together.

Thank you, I'm going to try my best and speak from my heart. I'll send it to her just before I do it

• Love
Reactions: RexRuther