Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
Hey guys...

In the last few weeks I talked with a lot of people here. Like about the date we set etc. Most of them where writing a letter...
Well, i dont really have anybody to write to anyways... But it kinda feels like a must do, yeah i know, kinda stupid.

One told me i should definetly write one with my reason, just to help the police who have has to investigate.
I might have another reason, but its kinda a shitty move... My family situation is... Lets call it complicated... And i know my Mother is gonna portray herself as the shocked mother, who would never guessed that her "precious child", even though she couldn't care less...
Well, i went through nearly 20 years of mostly emotional abuse just because she rather wanted one more boy than a girl, like she didn't even notice (or cared) when i didn't went gome for like nearly a month at age 13... Like honestly she doesn't give a dam... She just wants to portray herself like a waaay better human than she is

Idk really if i should do it... Any advice?

Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
If you mean writing letter before ctb I see no need to do that since your family or strictly your Mother doesn't care about you enough, but if you feel better by leaving a letter then why not.
From my experience majority of people often are not able to conclude that they are guilty even if something goes very wrong.

JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
Leaving a letter is not always something that must be directed at your immediate family. I intend to rant a little about my deep hatred for society.

Reactions: Mich517 and ArtVandelay