• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
I know this isn't the best way to go out but I think I can't deal with the pain. About how long would it take for me to bleed out and die? Is there specific cuts and how deep? I'm thinking of running a bath and just start cutting away but i definitely want it to be successful. I'm having the house for a few hours today and would like to take advantage please anyone help?

L

lunar echo

Jul 6, 2024
the chance of dying like that are very low. i think the success rate is around 3%. u will only get nerve damage from doing that. its not worth it

Reactions: Sylveon
Upvote 0
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I know that just cutting superficial veins on your wrist won't likely work. You gotta cut deep and sever an artery. Maybe look at anatomical diagram to get an idea where arteries are located in your wrist and how deeply you need to cut.

Reactions: sinclairpeace
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Chances of success are 1%. This is one of the worst methods you only harm yourself.

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Upvote 0
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Chances of success are 1%. This is one of the worst methods you only harm yourself.

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

It's 1 percent because of the widespread notion that cutting superficial veins on wrists will cause someone to bleed to death. It can work if you cut deep enough to sever an artery. I knew a guy who successfully did ctb exactly that way. And I also know the guy who discovered the body and he said he never saw so much blood

Upvote 0
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
so, i'm doing this right now. and typing with one hand lol. i dont have all the answers, but i've read that its very hard to bleed out unless you hit the artery. however i just decided to go for the vein. i do believe you have to do both arms for it to work better.

freeze your arms in a bowl of ice water for about an hour to go completely numb. it will hurt but will get better over time.
before you do this, draw out your veins with a sharpie or something, because once you freeze your arms it will be swollen and red and you wont be able to see them anymore.
use a sharp razor or a very sharpened knife (i sharpened my knife but even then i suspect it wasnt sharp enough. get razor if possible)
cut lengthwise along the veins (not horizontally) to prevent clotting
get in warm bath to make blood flow to bleed faster

that's all i know.

Reactions: sinclairpeace
Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
It's 1 percent because of the widespread notion that cutting superficial veins on wrists will cause someone to bleed to death. It can work if you cut deep enough to sever an artery. I knew a guy who successfully did ctb exactly that way. And I also know the guy who discovered the body and he said he never saw so much blood
So it's definitely possible and there will be lots of blood I just have to sever and artery if I undertsood correctly? I know there are risks but I think I will be able to achieve
so, i'm doing this right now. and typing with one hand lol. i dont have all the answers, but i've read that its very hard to bleed out unless you hit the artery. however i just decided to go for the vein. i do believe you have to do both arms for it to work better.

freeze your arms in a bowl of ice water for about an hour to go completely numb. it will hurt but will get better over time.
before you do this, draw out your veins with a sharpie or something, because once you freeze your arms it will be swollen and red and you wont be able to see them anymore.
use a sharp razor or a very sharpened knife (i sharpened my knife but even then i suspect it wasnt sharp enough. get razor if possible)
cut lengthwise along the veins (not horizontally) to prevent clotting
get in warm bath to make blood flow to bleed faster

that's all i know.
Thank you for your information and I hope if you are trying to ctb you are successful, did you also freeze your arm? If you don't mind sharing how you are currently doing it if you can. I definitely would appreciate

Last edited:
Upvote 0
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
So it's definitely possible and there will be lots of blood I just have to sever and artery if I undertsood correctly? I know there are risks but I think I will be able to achieve
getting to an artery is very hard. i believe you have to find where your pulse is (kind of under the thumb) and get to that. but it's very deep and also the artery itself is thick, so it's hard to actually cut it. i believe you'll need like surgical level painkillers. if you, uh, try it with the ice bowl method, can you let me know how it turns out?

Reactions: Sylveon and sinclairpeace
Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
getting to an artery is very hard. i believe you have to find where your pulse is (kind of under the thumb) and get to that. but it's very deep and also the artery itself is thick, so it's hard to actually cut it. i believe you'll need like surgical level painkillers. if you, uh, try it with the ice bowl method, can you let me know how it turns out?
I'm going to try and see if I can do the icebowl method with frozen things I could find in the freezer, i unfortunately don't have any ice at home. It would take hours off it to freeze. Maybe I'll wait till tomorrow if I have to but I'll let you know. I'm looking into how deep they are and i found them but I just can't seem to find his deep to actually cut

Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
You all know you're more likely to sever tendons and nerves than arteries, right? Leaving you with long term or permanent injuries. And the volume of blood you need to lose to actually die is so high, it's harder to do so from the extremities of the body than the arteries in the core. I'm not telling what to do, just pointing out that it's a high risk (of severe and debilitating injuries) method with a very low chance of success of actual death.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0