B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
So in Canada and Netherlands I found two people on reddit that actually got accepted for assisted ctb and those people are only suffering with one illness that i have out of all the 10 others im going through. I also know other people that have the same illnesses that were accepted. I'm just saying to myself I deserve to get it theres people who only have one out of the 10 illness i suffer from that are getting in so basically theres no way i cant get accepted

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and Pookie
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I havent gotten to it yet hbu?

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
So in Canada and Netherlands I found two people on reddit that actually got accepted for assisted ctb and those people are only suffering with one illness that i have out of all the 10 others im going through. I also know other people that have the same illnesses that were accepted. I'm just saying to myself I deserve to get it theres people who only have one out of the 10 illness i suffer from that are getting in so basically theres no way i cant get accepted
What illnesses do they have?

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
What illness? Also maybe they were old?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I thought in Canada and Netherlands you had to be a citizen or at least in Netherlands be living there for a while?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

How do you know you won't be accepted? Have you applied for assisted suicide?

Reactions: Meditation guide
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I thought in Canada and Netherlands you had to be a citizen or at least in Netherlands be living there for a while?
This people got approved in Switzerland too but yeah you have to live in the Netherlands or Canada to be accepted
No not yet I will soon

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Meditation guide
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
This people got approved in Switzerland too but yeah you have to live in the Netherlands or Canada to be accepted

No not yet I will soon

Good luck! :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Buffy5120