ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
What the fuck? What even happened? How? Why? Do I deserve to feel this happy? Do I really deserve it? Is 17 to 20 really such a huge development phase? What happened to me? Am I even the same person? What the fuck? How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did I deserve this "happy ending?" What?

• Love
Reactions: StolenLife, wait.what, Celerity and 13 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You come across a bit manic in your post so maybe you're dealing with something you're struggling to understand but if happiness is the result that's good. I hope it continues for you. I would maybe say don't try to over think it. Go with it and be happy.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Heartaches, LionsTigersAndBears and 6 others
ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
You come across a bit manic in your post so maybe you're dealing with something you're struggling to understand but if happiness is the result that's good. I hope it continues for you. I would maybe say don't try to over think it. Go with it and be happy.
Oh yeah...I got put in a mental hospital for 31 days for really bad manic behavior.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, LionsTigersAndBears, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
it is good to hear that you want to live. 20 years old is a good time to move out and live on your own if you can. I wish you well on your road to recovery

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Heartaches, LionsTigersAndBears and 4 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I recommend not to question it when you feel happy, just enjoy it. All states, however elated or shattered are ultimately fleeting, if you win the biochemical diceroll for once cherish it as much as you can while it's there.

• Love
Reactions: Heartaches, LionsTigersAndBears, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
What the fuck? What even happened? How? Why? Do I deserve to feel this happy? Do I really deserve it? Is 17 to 20 really such a huge development phase? What happened to me? Am I even the same person? What the fuck? How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did I deserve this "happy ending?" What?
What made you change your mind?

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
You're lucky. I hope you leave this place and go on living a wonderful life and never look back.

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost and LionsTigersAndBears
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
I got put in a mental hospital for 31 days for really bad manic behavior.
Where you release after the Doctors realized you were missed diagnosed? Sounds like you are just enthusiastic. You have a real zest for life.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022

Teen years are hormone-city.

When I had manic BPD in my 30's, I was either ecstatic or on the floor. The mania was intense.

And yes, you do deserve happiness.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm happy for you, to some people is just a period a bad period that goes away, hope that is your case. Good luck, and don't forget about us in your new life hug :heart:

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
the worst is yet to come unfortunately. 25-29 is like hell. wishing you the best of course.

Deadly_Intention

Deadly_Intention

Apr 10, 2021
I've been wanting to die since I was around 10 years old. I'm 34 now, still want to die. So you are really lucky to have a change of mind. Maybe mine comes too who knows

sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
Well I'm glad you're feeling better now, try to preserve your current conditions.

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
wow what?
not a big surprise, that suicide ideation varies.

H

Hookah-smoking-cat

Apr 24, 2022
I would kill to be 20 again hun. Live it up. It goes by too fast❤

Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I've been wanting to die since I was around 10 years old. I'm 34 now, still want to die. So you are really lucky to have a change of mind. Maybe mine comes too who knows
This is the kind of stuff I always want to tell people about but they always go on about the stupid "temporary problem" bullshit
Is 24 years really that temporary?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
At 127 you're probably in high school without that much freedom, and people may be bullying, even in a sneaky way. NOw at 20 you have a whole world of options and all the possibilities of life are still in front of you- maybe this change has helped.