• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I started taking Rosemary extract pills and Saffron pills, one of each every day. And oh my god. I can literally just feel bliss in existence. This isn't like like a euphoria feeling or like a high. I just feel so normal and calm and chill. I could go and work right now and just be so chill. I still have my motivation to do things, but all the random buzzing of random negative thoughts that happened all the time is just shut off. I'm not drowsy. This is not medical advice and do not claim to be a professional. However, this is working for me. I think you can find it anywhere if you search on the web. Holy shit. Like, if y'all are trying to recover and y'all aren't on meds already... maybe try it and it might be good for you! I don't see any side effects online nor do I feel any. I just feel so calm. I feel so much contentment in just being present. Usually my brain would be so stuck in the past or the future, but all that pointless mental chatter is gone. And I'm still creative and can still think and do work! I think to some degree, there's something fucked up with our brains and that's why we're on here. I know for me, I kept trying to avoid medications and herbal supplements like the plague because I wanted to heal naturally. But man, I fucking can't lol. My brain is wired so faulty. I'm a very depressed and anxious person, and I've always had trouble with being functional. Without this stuff, it was a mental battle 24/7. I had to be conscious all the time to control and monitor my thoughts. Shit was exhausting. It made my quality of life garbage because I'm not only trying to do my work but have to constantly monitor and rewire my brain. It drained my mental and emotional energy. I finally have a relief. I'll maybe update people on how this is for me in the future. But I'm adding this to my daily routine. I can't keep telling myself I'm going to heal naturally and just watch myself have physiological manifestations of stress like huge breakouts or back pain or finding it super hard to lose weight or go to sleep properly. I'm so done. I just have to surrender and use something to help me function. And please use your own discernment before using something. If you find yourself to feel so hopeless, this shit might work for you, but make sure you do your own research!

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Oh boy, here I go supplementing again.

Reactions: etherealgoddess