Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Oh why haven't we got this already you decide when to go, just don't top up the credit or go into the wild with 1 hour remaining and party until you CTB.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: KleinerWolf, Sensei, ocd is bad and 2 others
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
I'd easily give my time to someone who'd actually want it and use it better ...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, strawberryfield, ocd is bad and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
What a wonderful invention that would be I would choose a spot in the wilderness which takes 2 hours to get to, miles away from everyone with all my favorite foods to bbq and 5 cases of Stella Artois, lots of drugs to last me for 3 days and party until I CTB.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer and Georgii
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
Counting down for the end like people do for the new year .. 3 ..2 ..1 and I'm gone .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Counting down for the end like people do for the new year .. 3 ..2 ..1 and I'm gone .

It would be such a fantastic last 72 hours of my life, I would have a huge camp fire and I would be so drunk screaming at the top of my voice, it would be more peaceful than the pink stuff below, lol.

G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
72 hours to loudly celebrate a peaceful and certain ending not having to fight SI ..ah , that is indeed a great fantasy .
I personally would either enjoy some quietness or go real heavy with some favorites songs ,no headphones this time XD
No in-between , either one or another .

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah that would be my first day just having a nice drink with a blazing fire and listening to the fire crackling and popping surrounded by nature and the wildlife then party like I've never partied before some decent music, great bbq mind you in that reality you wouldn't be a lone there would be a lot of fed up people who want to CTB so it would probably end up a rave, max 10 people though.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Georgii
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sounds like a wild dream to achieve and I guess anything cool would be nice in an ideal world, but personally, I just like to go in peace afterwards and on my own terms.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
That's whats great about it, you can choose when you CTB when the timer on your arm reaches 0 you die, but you can keep topping it up for a longer life.

Cheers

Geo