Illcryaboutitlater

Illcryaboutitlater

A Jigglypuff that lost her Mic
Dec 11, 2021
I still have yet to find out if im actually in. It will be the most I've ever made or probably ever will make. But I've seen some horrible things on FB about this particular section of the government. Im from the notorious state with the governor.

I already dont want the job, like if my car were fixed i would be trying to try to find film and tv gigs to work, its the only positive thing i liked to do its even what i graduated school for last year which now i know was a stupid choice šŸ™ƒ

Im basically living for my girlfriend so im doing it cause she has been pushing me to try for it. Not in like a bad way. She know i hate everything but knows im a slut for a high salary qnd that 38 a year was the goal if i couldn't do what i wanted and this is just below that at 37 .

I just dont feel any job about it. Like im trying to be happy about it but it seems horrible i even read people have been mandated 24 hours and that cant be good for the people living in the situation or the staff.

I try to be hopeful, talk to my ancestors, manifest, show gratitude and this is i got offered. I live alone so i need to make this much to survive cause even in the country part of the state rent is still 950- 2400.

I couldn't fine the main thread a second time

But here js a comment i thought to snag before i couldn't find it.

Attachments

• 20211224_102728.jpg
    20211224_102728.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
This is a difficult one. I hope the solution comes to you.

Reactions: Illcryaboutitlater
Illcryaboutitlater

Illcryaboutitlater

Dec 11, 2021
Reactions: rationaltake
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
It is always easier to get a job when you already have a job. Working weekends and holidays has benefits, if you like to get things done during the weekday instead of the weekend.

Though, today it seems anyone can get some sort of a job, that pays better than people would have expected a year ago.

Reactions: rationaltake and Illcryaboutitlater
Illcryaboutitlater

Illcryaboutitlater

Dec 11, 2021
It is always easier to get a job when you already have a job. Working weekends and holidays has benefits, if you like to get things done during the weekday instead of the weekend.

Though, today it seems anyone can get some sort of a job, that pays better than people would have expected a year ago.
I have never been part of this, i worked in mental health for a while and tried that whole time plus the last 3 years of my second degree to get jobs and they never happened. Unfortunately the easiest time i had was last year during the beginning of the pandemic. But they were just low wage jobs, higher than minimum of course. Also its not just that. Its during the week too, you're expected to work more than 40hours a week, so you work the full week with a high chance that you will also never get days off. Or at least thats how a ton of people make it seem. I didn't wanna be in this field again but i can't get into any of the parts of the one i want. I really hate money and having to like live haha.

R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
I have never been part of this, i worked in mental health for a while and tried that whole time plus the last 3 years of my second degree to get jobs and they never happened. Unfortunately the easiest time i had was last year during the beginning of the pandemic. But they were just low wage jobs, higher than minimum of course. Also its not just that. Its during the week too, you're expected to work more than 40hours a week, so you work the full week with a high chance that you will also never get days off. Or at least thats how a ton of people make it seem. I didn't wanna be in this field again but i can't get into any of the parts of the one i want. I really hate money and having to like live haha.
Some nurses are now working mandatory 20 hours overtime. Just try to save so you don't have to work like that forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Illcryaboutitlater