Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I ask this because there is many people who inform me to try and go on the deep web in search for a partner on there but I do not think I could trust it because a lot people on the deep web, are criminals or are on there for illegal reasons , so how could you trust an anonymous user on there ?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
No. Definitely not. I don't know who told you that looking for a partner on the DW was a good idea, but it isn't. Looking for a partner anywhere is risky. But I'd definitely trust people here more than anywhere else on the internet.

Reactions: puppy9, nw7, Deleted member 4288 and 8 others
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
No. Definitely not. I don't know who told you that looking for a partner on the DW was a good idea, but it isn't. Looking for a partner anywhere is risky. But I'd definitely trust people here more than anywhere else on the internet.
Yes, thank you. They're trying to give me poor information.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Why on earth would anyone want a partner? Live alone, die alone is my credo. Anyway, I wouldn't trust anything on the Dark Web.

Reactions: puppy9, nw7, Circles and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
There is a partners megathread on this site, post there if you are determined to find someone.

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I worry about people pretending to partner here then trying to rescue. I think the risk is the same wherever you meet someone. Every church is full of perverts.

Reactions: puppy9, foreverbroken28 and Circles
AaronArc

AaronArc

Jul 10, 2019
I worry about people pretending to partner here then trying to rescue. I think the risk is the same wherever you meet someone. Every church is full of perverts.

Lmao didn't even consider that. Or how about this: you show up and it turns out to be law enforcement, then they ship you off to the looney bin. Think I'd go double suicide mode after something like that. :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Lmao didn't even consider that. Or how about this: you show up and it turns out to be law enforcement, then they ship you off to the looney bin. Think I'd go double suicide mode after something like that. :ahhha:
I will go overseas, that's how scared I am of the creepy US rescue-industry. I figure they won't go all the way to Europe to get me.

Reactions: Circles
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
Who would waste their time doing that?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Who would waste their time doing that?
All kinds of crazies!
I'm sure it's at least as likely as the possibility of meeting a murderer, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and Circles