• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
This question is especially for people who have a hard time overcoming their survival instincts and other barriers. I know it would depend on what the entity, witch, demon or whatever wants or does with our souls but let's assume they're not too malevolent. If it meant that I can finally be free from this world, my body, my pain, then hell why the fuck not. But as with all things I am sure there would be a catch.

Reactions: AshersGirl, Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
If I were to sell my soul, I would do it to wreak havoc on those who wronged me. Hey, I'm soulless by that point.

• Love
Reactions: StaticCryBabye, Homo erectus, MindFrog and 2 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I tried looking into it. Not very deep, mind you and I just scratched the surface of it.
A bit of background first, though: I am in a predominantly Christian country which acknowledges the existence of dark entities however doesnt really provide information on how to get in touch with one, etc.
So i had to look into it myself. This is made more complex it's not as easy to typing into google how to get in touch with a demon. In my experience the first page of results were bible verses and the need to fight demons, why they are bad, etc etc etc...
Apparently finding the correct one (entity) is difficult as they seem to work like a bureaucracy, there's different layers, etc.
Also a lot of waiting, meditating, etc and reading. Oh the reading. I started with the Lesser Keys of Solomon.

Some people claim to have been able to contact them and successfully entered in a sort of relationship? i guess with them, but I digress.

The thing is, based on traditional Christian beliefs, one will get sent to hell anyway if one commits CTB. so there's really no incentive there to have you offer up something that they'll receive anyway.

Anyhow, I've come to the conclusion that the soul isn't as valuable as what I was taught (at least mine isnt).
It's hard enough to accept that the entity i thought of (God) didnt answer my prayers, it's actually very sad and pathetic that even demons dont see the value of my soul.

But that's my experience of it, maybe yours will be different.

• Love
Reactions: sleepingintherain, Homo erectus, sserafim and 2 others
D

drezteck83

Mar 2, 2024
Yes I tried but no answer at all they don't want my souls or anything

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think most people would sell their soul so they could live (forever) lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Selling my soul so that it, along with me, dies permanently? Yes please!

Reactions: Homo erectus, wtfislife and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I tried looking into it. Not very deep, mind you and I just scratched the surface of it.
A bit of background first, though: I am in a predominantly Christian country which acknowledges the existence of dark entities however doesnt really provide information on how to get in touch with one, etc.
So i had to look into it myself. This is made more complex it's not as easy to typing into google how to get in touch with a demon. In my experience the first page of results were bible verses and the need to fight demons, why they are bad, etc etc etc...
Apparently finding the correct one (entity) is difficult as they seem to work like a bureaucracy, there's different layers, etc.
Also a lot of waiting, meditating, etc and reading. Oh the reading. I started with the Lesser Keys of Solomon.

Some people claim to have been able to contact them and successfully entered in a sort of relationship? i guess with them, but I digress.

The thing is, based on traditional Christian beliefs, one will get sent to hell anyway if one commits CTB. so there's really no incentive there to have you offer up something that they'll receive anyway.

Anyhow, I've come to the conclusion that the soul isn't as valuable as what I was taught (at least mine isnt).
It's hard enough to accept that the entity i thought of (God) didnt answer my prayers, it's actually very sad and pathetic that even demons dont see the value of my soul.

But that's my experience of it, maybe yours will be different.
What would they even do with your soul though? Why do they want it

Reactions: Homo erectus
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i read a book by dan brown. in the end they measured weight after a body died. do you think a soul has weight?

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Yes I would, I don't really believe in demons or hell or heaven or anything, but even if i get sent to hell, it can't be any worse than the hell I am currently in

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Trading the death of my physical body for my soul's autonomy? No thanks. That's would be the worst actually. What if your soul gets imprisoned for eternity. It could get enslaved, sent to a hell dimension... Big nope

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Yes, but I wonder what would really happen to my soul and body after I sold my soul.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Trading the death of my physical body for my soul's autonomy? No thanks. That's would be the worst actually. What if your soul gets imprisoned for eternity. It could get enslaved, sent to a hell dimension... Big nope
Wdym? Could you elaborate? What kind of hell dimension? Isn't this already one?

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Does "selling soul" not usually mean swearing obedience to some cult in exchange for helps in achieving some material goals?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
No thanks im already tormented enough in this life. I dont want to be tormented in the afterlife as well by a demon.

Reactions: sleepingintherain and sserafim
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
No. Though imaging all the loopholes in how you could sell your soul and get it back (dunno how many times that happens in Supernatural) is a fun daydream, if you're prone to daydreaming as escapism. And as devils go, Crowleys kinda fun most of the time. But, eh, fiction.

My beliefs don't align with any mainstream faith, they're my own. Could be bullshit but they work for me.

Anyway, I don't think hell exists the way religion teaches it. Hell is human existence. There's so much pain and suffering and torture that humans inflict upon each other, Satan and demonic entities aren't needed.

But anyway - if the soul exists, and therefore there is something after our bodies die, why would I sign up for that something to be eternal servitude at best, eternal torture at worst? I can't cope with the thought of another few years never mind decades of life as I know it. I ain't signing up for untold centuries of burning in a fiery pit - or hurting other people on behalf of my demon overlord 😉

Comparing years / decades of suffering here, to eternity of endless suffering on a different plane of existence, logically I'd say: suck it up here.