Student
Sep 19, 2023
if i had a car to begin with...

Reactions: Skathon
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
No i wouldn't, as I think that's kind of weird. I don't want the whole city to know that i am suicidal.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Ambivalent1, dyn00ss and 1 other person
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I don't think many people are proud to be suicidal... It isn't something to be ashamed of either, but this is weird.

Reactions: gardenfairy, dyn00ss and Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
No way. That is just asking for attention and people shoving pro life down your throat to save you, and offering help which I don't want. If that's what you want to do, that's what you're going to get.

Reactions: SmollMushroom
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
No way. That is just asking for attention and people shoving pro life down your throat to save you, and offering help which I don't want. If that's what you want to do, that's what you're going to get.
My car has been beat up for wrong think.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No. Not that I drive or own a car but no, I wouldn't advertise it. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be honest if it came up in a conversation though. I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of and I think- as a society, we should be talking about it.

I'm not sure I'm exactly proud of feeling suicidal. It's not like I see it as weakness either. I guess I just think it is what it is. If it were possible, maybe I would feel proud of myself if I actually achieved it.

Reactions: Skathon, Ambivalent1 and jar-baby
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
No because they would label me as danger to others as well. It would be normal to think I could crash into someone else and put their life in danger as well.

this is probably the first thought someone average would have when they read it.

Also I don't want to draw attention to myself in public, especially not the taboo kind anymore.

Reactions: Skathon, wait.what, jar-baby and 1 other person
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Nope. Bumper stickers are one of the lowest forms of self-expression and attention seeking.

However, if it makes me laugh I don't mind.

Reactions: Skathon and Ambivalent1
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
My emotions or my life is not anybody's business. People have busy lives and they do not care. Doing that would just be attention seeking but for nothing cause it won't make people care. And it could be interpret as a joke to those struggling or who have lost someone. Suicide is a difficult heavy topic and it should be discussed but in appropriate settings- a car is not one of those.

Reactions: bebebeep
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
No I'd rather not have that on my car

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Being proud of one's suicidal ideation is unhealthy, and I would rather engage is as little unhealthy behavior as I can with what little control I feel like I have over myself.

So, no, I would not. Perhaps if it said "It's okay to want to die," I would accept that on my car.