• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it would involve no physical pain to anyone
After you press it nothing will ever matter anymore because nothing would ever exist

i would press it right now and be glad i would never have to suffer ever again

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, juna, Outsider and 11 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Jesus Christ no, that's fucking evil. End your own pain. You don't get to end everyone else's lives to do it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: prana, littleinsanity, juna and 22 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Jesus Christ no, that's fucking evil. End your own pain. You don't get to end everyone else's lives to do it.
nothing evil about its a switch to the simulation, i would end my suffering but how do i know the universe won't bring me alive again

• Aww..
Reactions: juna, sserafim, Zanmato and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No way, that's pure and utterly evil. Why would anyone except a physcopath do that?

Most people love and enjoy life.

Reactions: prana, littleinsanity, hoodymend and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
No way, that's pure and utterly evil. Why would anyone except a physcopath do that?

Most people love and enjoy life.
i tell you whats evil is taken away people choice to die and leaving them to wallow in shit

Last edited:
Reactions: juna, Outsider, sserafim and 5 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
i tell you whats evil is taken away people choice to die and leaving them to wallow in shit
I don't get what you mean, most people are free to CTB whenever they want.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Would it stop these threads?

• Yay!
Reactions: sugarb, RejectMetamorphosis, hoodymend and 7 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I don't get what you mean, most people are free to CTB whenever they want.
yeah that why we all on this forum struggling to find a method because government have restricted all peaceful methods but of course we are free to ctb at any time we choose

Reactions: juna, mrnamoshi, sserafim and 6 others
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
nah bro thats not right alot of people are undisturbed living happy lives, just cause youre suffering doesnt mean you bring everyone else with you

• Love
Reactions: juna, agony1996, goodjunkies and 5 others
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
considering how mind-breakingly big the universe is: there are guaranteed to be many forms of life far flung across space-time. we will never meet them, they will never meet us, we will have 0 knowledge, so will they. from endless varieties of single celled organisms similar to, but evolved differently, from the one's that coat our own planet, to more complex and seemingly impossible forms of life with some kind of awareness and possibly sense if self or something like our own emotions, the potential is in the trillions. space is endless. we can see "far" but we cannot actually reach beyond our own few closest rocks. to snuff out the complete unknown? ridiculous.

Reactions: rozeske, SomeoneYetNoone and dolemitedrums
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
considering how mind-breakingly big the universe is: there are guaranteed to be many forms of life far flung across space-time. we will never meet them, they will never meet us, we will have 0 knowledge, so will they. from endless varieties of single celled organisms similar to, but evolved differently, from the one's that coat our own planet, to more complex and seemingly impossible forms of life with some kind of awareness and possibly sense if self or something like our own emotions, the potential is in the trillions. space is endless. we can see "far" but we cannot actually reach beyond our own few closest rocks. to snuff out the complete unknown? ridiculous.
not that we have detected. No planet or exoplanet has shown meaningful signs of oxygen in the atmosphere, which is produced through photosynthesis. No oxygen means no photosynthesis and that likely means no plants.
Fire or smoke us another way to tell because fire needs both oxygen and a fuel, but to-date, there is only one planet known as the 'fire planet' - Earth.

The goldilocks zone is only about local suitability.
It is but one of billions of things required to provide all the conditions needed for basic single cell life to form, plus billions more to evolve into multicellular life and countless more to reach intelligent (self aware) life.
There may indeed be other life out there but we have no evidence of it, not found any planets with a suitable atmosphere and water, nor given enough weight to the complexity of the conditions required for it to exist.
Even here on Earth, if bees had never come to exist, the outcome for many things would have potentially changed dramatically or even never have occurred, given bees perceived importance. Same with stomach bacteria and a host of other things.

actually the ingredients for life are extremely rare and as yet unfound. Scientist have identified over 200 factors that use be within tight tolerances to have the conditions on earth for life. For example our solar system is fine tuned in many for life.

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Only if the universe were completely hostile and void of empathy, which it is not. If I could push a button to alleviate all suffering, I would.

• Love
Reactions: agony1996, SomeoneYetNoone, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, divinemistress36 and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
nah bro thats not right alot of people are undisturbed living happy lives, just cause youre suffering doesnt mean you bring everyone else with you
not just me who's suffering though is it?, trillions of animals each year are slaughtered

Reactions: natthebrat, DarknessAndDespair, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
No.

As I've said before, being a parent isn't a crime. However killing everyone, is.

I hope you find your own peace one day and stop using your own beliefs to attack others. It's not an attractive look.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, bed, UKscotty and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
As I've said before, being a parent isn't a crime.
but it should be a crime to bring any life here, because all really doing is bring some alive to be killed

Reactions: sserafim, Venessolotic and ijustwishtodie
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No, that feels like God level thinking to me. I'm glad I only have responsibility for my own life.

There's an awful lot of things we simply don't have the answers to. Perhaps there really is no point to anything being here and evolving but, we don't know that for sure. Obliterating everything may affect whatever that is (if there is something.)

Plus, you're projecting your experience of life on absolutely every living creature there is. We don't even know if ants or jellyfish or trees are capable of experiencing existential crises. Even if they feel that much pain. There are likely an awful lot more creatures who probably want to live too.

Chances are- if you're worried about being reincarnated- you won't be you anymore anyway. Seems unlikely you'll remember this life. You won't have the same parents/ genes/ upbringing. You won't be living in the same time period.

Here's a question for you though... From previous posts, it seems like you'd enjoy being a God. Creating your own world. Will other people be able to inhabit this world? Does it need living creatures to function? Will they be able to leave it easily? What if they all want to leave? Would you let them destroy themselves and the world you created? I expect you'll say your world would be perfect so, no one would want to leave. But, how can a system be perfect without freedom to choose your own path?

Reactions: Manfrotto99, rozeske, MyTimeIsUp and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
No, that feels like God level thinking to me.
we have that kind of power with nuclear weapons and live with the threat of annihilation everyday the planet been wired to be destroyed

Reactions: sserafim, Venessolotic, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
we have that kind of power with nuclear weapons and live with the threat of annihilation everyday the planet been wired to be destroyed

And even Stalin didn't press that button.

Reactions: RemainingDubious
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
The USSR stole nuclear technology and built their own nuke in 1949, well before Stalin died in 1953.

Like I said, he had the button and even he didn't press it.

Reactions: todiefor
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

Hmm, maybe not to destroy the universe... Maybe not even to destroy all the humans. You can bet some of the richest tossers will hide away in underground bunkers when they press the button.

Sure though, a part of me would like all humans to be gone. Give the rest of the creatures on this planet a chance. Our means of extermination are horrific though. I don't fancy burning alive thank you.

But sure- leave the world to mutated, radioactive cockroaches. šŸ˜†

Reactions: Moniker, sserafim and Darkover
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
Some people are genuinely happy and content with life here, and probably other places in the universe. I can question the judgement, but I wouldn't take that away from them just because I personally want to GTFO. That would make me just as bad as the ones who want to take away our ability to die on our own terms because they personally can't fathom why we would be so miserable that we would want to, and believe that we must be secretly crying out for help. We can at least be better than them.

Reactions: littleinsanity, rozeske, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You just ended the universe and you aren't thinking about the billions of murders but whether you will be brought back.

Never mind that you can't know for sure it's a simulation and even if it is that wouldn't necessarily mean all the other people aren't sentient and entitled to their lives.
killing ourselves would not in any way change the fact that life is bad. In fact it would be very selfish of us since it would only benefit us but leave all the other bad things in the world as they are. This might solve our private problem, but leave all the other problems as they are.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
killing ourselves would not in any way change the fact that life is bad. In fact it would be very selfish of us since it would only benefit us but leave all the other bad things in the world as they are. This might solve our private problem, but leave all the other problems as they are.

Life is bad for you and life is bad for me. There are a lot of people in the world for whom life is not bad.

Reactions: todiefor, RemainingDubious, bandoscii and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
but it should be a crime to bring any life here, because all really doing is bring some alive to be killed
Can we get an eye roll reaction?

Reactions: rozeske, MyTimeIsUp and Saturn_
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Thats how I feel about it.. I think there's a 50% chance me pressing that button
I think its just a matter of suffering that someone had to go trough, same with suicide..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Talvikki, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
the universe will end die

The universe is expanding so fast 97% of the galaxies are already forever unreachable. They are moving away from the Earth faster than the speed of light. The universe has always expanded and the expansion is accellerating

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Talvikki, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Yes. Life doesn't need to exist, it doesn't solve any problem it didn't first create, its elimination can't be missed once its gone (meaning there will be no harm experienced the day after it's gone), given that the desire to live would end with it, and blowing up the universe will also ensure that prospective parents can't bring any new creation here to suffer, which is the real reason to press the button in my judgement.

Opposition to this course of action, as it was framed here, is, as far as I can ascertain, based on nothing but deontological morality, which is a pile of crap, because consequences are the only thing that matters, and the very reason rules even have meaning to begin with. And there would be absolutely no negative consequences to a universe devoid of life, regardless of how it became that way.

• Wow
Reactions: Edpal247, sserafim, Venessolotic and 7 others