• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I'm talking about bullying. It happened 2 years ago. My life was terrible as fuck because of my anxiety but I was still have an amazing potential to live an incredible life as in my own perspect. At one day, once I got called gay on middle school. A person I know is mostly responsible for that event. And after this, I stupidly telled everything to my family. I was already very shy and anxious and was lack of any self confident. The day I telled these to my family, my mom overly reacted to this event, and I got traumatized from that event.

I will shortly explain the rest of this. I took antidepressant and all the thing started after then, neurodegeneration(cognitive abilities), lost of libido, flattened emotions, motor dysfunction etc. I'm not any exaggerating but this have "completely" ruined my life. And I'm here now.

What would you do in this situation? Who is more responsible? My family? My classmates? The psychiatrist I went to?

I must be dead in a one or two weeks. My family intimidating me. If I fail on exams (The last one was pretty bad, my symptoms were gone quite bad lastly), they will turn my life into a hell. They rejected every fucking damn thing I said to them. They don't believe even a bit. Just taking all technologies away from me and blaming me for not studying enough. OH GOD...
I'm better to dead until the results will come. It's so fucked up. I can't decide who is more responsible in that.

I'm not a homophobic anymore by the way, lol. Thank you astolfo.

Last edited:
Reactions: salvation, Alecsa and 15dec
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
I'm sorry life has been unfair to you. I don't really know what to say, you've been through a lot. I hope you find peace in whatever your decision may be.

They say the suicide of a person is in itself enough punishment for the people left behind. But personally I don't think my life mattered enough for that to be the case.

Personally I really can't find it in me to blame anyone for how my life has turned out. I am frail, I just wasn't cut out for things the way other are, not as fortunate either. In the end, there's no one else to blame but myself - no matter how unfair the situation is. I wasn't smart, strong, brave etc. enough.

I'm sorry you had to go through all of those, but Im also glad you found some enlightenment about not being homophobic.

Lots of warm hugs.

××

Reactions: Redrock and Can'tStandAnymore
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
It was all the kids my whole life. i was always the kid getting beaten up thrown into trashcans and called names. Even teachers bullied me.

• Aww..
Reactions: SadGirl and Severnayasemiramida
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No I wouldn't (maybe if you asked me when I was younger, then I probably woulda been thirsty for vengeance.), as when I got older I realized that kids are generally immature and they got their own issues. Nowadays, I wouldn't want vengeance, only want to ensure my exit from this horrible world.

Reactions: sadsoul and Can'tStandAnymore