Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Like the title says, would you change anything in your looks, using cosmetic surgery or any aesthetic procedure on you? Its not about age, a lot of young people also perform these surgeries. What's your opinion? I want to change my nose, but will only do it if I get better mentally and in another part of my body. Used botox on my forehead, didn't like it as I had no expression on my face. But it's an area that fascinates me a lot. Everyone tells me that my nose is perfect but I don't see it like that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Looooser, BeautifulMosaics, Crazy4u and 5 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Yes I would, provided it's a good surgeon who operates. But it's very expensive imo.

Reactions: Sherri
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Yeah if I had the money for it I would.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Crazy4u and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
i think it can help some people with their confidence but it's also dangerous because the cosmetic surgery industry often exploits people's insecurities. people think their life will be perfect once they've gotten this thing "fixed" & when it isn't they're disappointed & some people even get addicted to it.

Personally, I wouldn't because I'd be too scared of the risks and it's expensive.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Looooser, demuic and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
The best surgeons are in Thailand or Iran, Iran personally is a place hard for a woman to go alone. Thailand surgeries are a fraction of the price than the western world.
i think it can help some people with their confidence but it's also dangerous because the cosmetic surgery industry often exploits people's insecurities. people think their life will be perfect once they've gotten this thing "fixed" & when it isn't they're disappointed & some people even get addicted to it.

Personally, I wouldn't because I'd be too scared of the risks and it's expensive.
Would love to have collagen on my upper lip, V shape face, not vanity, just to give this face a more happy face.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sanva
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I always wanted to have a nose job, for years throughout my teenagehood, yet now I know it is the reflection of my ancestors. My features are my ancestors' features, and it helps me love them. I guess that If I could have no buccal fat? But otherwise, I'm very okay with my face.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I thought about a rhinoplasty in the past, but I'd only do it if I knew the end result would be awesome, which rarely happens with cosmetic surgery imo. I have a large nose. Not Adrien Brody large, but enough to make me a bit self conscious.

I have worked on cars here and there over the years and I have learned that if you're not starting with something good, you can easily make it worse. So I wouldn't mess with my nose at this point.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Well, I would change the fact that my beard grows so fast, I don't like it very much, often I want to go around with a beard, some people call me Osama Bin Laden, shaving the beard very frequently can be tedious

Reactions: Looooser
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The best surgeons are in Thailand or Iran, Iran personally is a place hard for a woman to go alone. Thailand surgeries are a fraction of the price than the western world.

Would love to have collagen on my upper lip, V shape face, not vanity, just to give this face a more happy face.
I don't have money for that. I would only do one thing. Having better teeth.
However I would never go to Thailand or the othe countries you mentioned. If they screw the operation up you will look horrible. So I would rather pay a little bit more for quality.

1001YellowDaffodils

1001YellowDaffodils

the end is nigh
Dec 19, 2021
If it was possible to change literally everything, the whole body, I would change literally everything. Realistically though, brow bone reduction, nose job, overbite correction, and then shaving down the jaw bone because now it's going to be too prominent and square, overall facial feminization even though I'm not trans. Maybe that procedure that makes your ankles thinner, not sure if it's possible for wrists, and a BBL, y'know assuming all of these would turn out good and not cost more money than my life itself lol.

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I would, but my family does not approve of it and I don't have enough money nor time to get surgery. I'm worried the consequences of a failed surgery. Also, cosmetic surgery might make me slightly more attractive, but not enough to cross the "threshold" and make girls fall in love the instant they see me.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I was raised on a working dairy farm till I got kicked out by my "parents", another story for another day, and I was milking a cow one early morning and it kicked me, hit me just right and cracked my skull completely open, medical no, keep working. I bandage it up the best I could, and I have had a HUGE crack that runs down the whole front of my forehead. Was called Frankenstein in high school because of it, oh well.

Was thinking of spending the money to have it fixed all these years, but I have come to the conclusion that I want to help others, so I am going to establish a scholarship at a university with the money, so after I am dust, some deserving folks who cannot go to school can. I had to wait till I was 24 to go to college as I saved up money.

We are ALL the same and I WILL help everyone as much as I can, so humanity moves forward.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Weeping Garbage Can, Somber and 7 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I wouldn't because of cost and recovery time. I thought about doing weight loss surgery before. It is not only expensive, but recovery time is around 6 weeks. I won't be able to keep my job if I stay at home for 6 weeks

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
No I'd end up mutilating the poor person.

• Yay!
Reactions: absoluteanimal1, rationaltake and Sanva
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, certainly not. I am horrified by the idea of plastic surgery. I just want to die. I actually think if I was physically beautiful it would make me want to die even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and noname223
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I was raised on a working dairy farm till I got kicked out by my "parents", another story for another day, and I was milking a cow one early morning and it kicked me, hit me just right and cracked my skull completely open, medical no, keep working. I bandage it up the best I could, and I have had a HUGE crack that runs down the whole front of my forehead. Was called Frankenstein in high school because of it, oh well.

Was thinking of spending the money to have it fixed all these years, but I have come to the conclusion that I want to help others, so I am going to establish a scholarship at a university with the money, so after I am dust, some deserving folks who cannot go to school can. I had to wait till I was 24 to go to college as I saved up money.

We are ALL the same and I WILL help everyone as much as I can, so humanity moves forward.

Walter
Bless you.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and whywere
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I don't have money for that. I would only do one thing. Having better teeth.
However I would never go to Thailand or the othe countries you mentioned. If they screw the operation up you will look horrible. So I would rather pay a little bit more for quality.
Iranians i know for a fact they are the best at nose jobs even the man do it. In Thailand I've been there and they have hospitals that look like 4 star hotels. One of my friends did a breast surgery for 3000 dolllaars. And she looks great. Here would be 10k . They do have good doctors. I had some brown spots on my face and with laser they took all of it . Scar took a bit to heal then became Pink and now no brown spots. 20 dollars. Attention I'm not telling people to go there, just based on my personal opinion. Please think well and choose wisely always .

Reactions: noname223
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
probably not changing anything with my face but i've heard that after a loss of weight it's possible that areas of skin become sagging and hang. If i wyn my battle VS shitty alimentation and that were that case, i would consider surgery to remove those excess of skin.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
probably not changing anything with my face but i've heard that after a loss of weight it's possible that areas of skin become sagging and hang. If i wyn my battle VS shitty alimentation and that were that case, i would consider surgery to remove those excess of skin.
Many years ago I heard that losing weight slowly can help with the skin being able to adapt. But I don't know how much. And it may depend on your starting weight. But I hope you are able to do it!

As for me, I wish I had a smaller nose tip and different cheeks but I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to get them even if they were free. Something about people operating my face just doesn't feel comfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and narval
elfin

elfin

Feb 8, 2022
yeah, if i had the money. there are lots of things that i would change, mainly my nose.

G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
I wouldn't I hate the idea of changing something about myself to fit into someone's definition of beauty. I'd be different when I look into mirror, for someone else. Perhaps I just don't hate my looks that much, but I support everyone who's comfy doing that for themselves. Reconstructive stuff is different, I'd do that if I had to.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Just don't it's not worth it

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I'd like to get lap band or tummy tuck, whatever gets rid of my stomach. I hate shaving so that Lazer hair removal so it doesn't grow back would he nice in certain areas. I'd love to get the lazik eye surgery!

I'm a guy and my opinion on boobs..... real are better than fake! Lol

JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
If I had the money and was sure that my face wouldn't end up ruined I'd like to get a brow lift on one side since my face is slightly asymmetrical (or anything that could fix that?)

Also I have had a frown line/ a wrinkle on my forehead since I was nine, when I got habit of frowning my eyebrows when I get lost in thought and I'm annoyed that I have it despite my age.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Like the title says, would you change anything in your looks, using cosmetic surgery or any aesthetic procedure on you? Its not about age, a lot of young people also perform these surgeries. What's your opinion? I want to change my nose, but will only do it if I get better mentally and in another part of my body. Used botox on my forehead, didn't like it as I had no expression on my face. But it's an area that fascinates me a lot. Everyone tells me that my nose is perfect but I don't see it like that.
Im deformed i would in a heartbeat but my defirmity is quite extreme and its unfixable

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I've done it - 3x. 2 were worth it and helped with self esteem. One wasn't worth the money only cause the results weren't really noticeable or long lasting.

Oh and I've gotten botox for about 12 years through my neurologist for migraines. Bonus side effect was that it made me look about 10 years younger than i was.

Last edited:
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Oh, boy, this is the thread for me. Providing there were no complications, and I was rich, in a perfect world:

Eyelid surgery (droopy eyelids bug the hell out of me) Hard no in reality because eyes make me squeamish. The chance of blindness and scarring is terrifying to me.

Lash lift + tint, if I could stop pulling. (definitely)

Hairline lowering + transplant since I've lost so much and my hairline is so far back it makes my forehead worse. (maybe, but it's too much money)

Full body electrylosis (pain, time, and expense so I'll just get laser on areas the hormones don't affect growth)

Something for my acne scars, maybe laser+dermablading (yes)

Breast augmentation (not really looking to go bigger, just fix the horrendous shape)+Areola reduction. If I ever have the money and I'm not dead, someday, tbh. (probably)

Sclerotherapy (varicose and spider veins)

Skincare treatments for the KP, cellulite, uneven skin, dark circles, and assorted flaws on every inch of my skin. (yes)

Mole removal four or five places. (probably two more. It's a bit expensive but straightforward and quick)

And if piggy ever manage to relose the weight, probably loose skin reduction.

Nothing is going to fix my long face, thin hair, and bare eyelids, but my base structure isn't too bad other than my huge forehead and long face. Yes, I'm vain. Yes, I value the wrong things. I loathe my face and body. Enough that it's a big contribution to my presence here. Enough that I could never put it into words. I just want my hair, clear skin, and skinny body back. I can handle everything else. 😓

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie and whywere
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Yes I have (non-surgical and surgical) and yes I would continue to do so.