TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Let's throw an example.

Someone here vets that you aren't some kind of plant but are genuinely suffering and in pain.

They arrange to meet in a location ect, all they ask for is compensation.

They have the required pain free concoctions to do the deed, they stay with you till you depart.

What do you make of that?

Reactions: kermudgeon and sserafim
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
hellllllll yeah. & if they're cool enough/we get along well enough, we could get up to some antics & mischief before they kill me B) maybe they'd enter a suicide pact w me & we could go out in a blaze of glory, lol. thelma & louise style.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Let's throw an example.

Someone here vets that you aren't some kind of plant but are genuinely suffering and in pain.

They have the required pain free concoctions to do the deed, they stay with you till you depart.

Yes, definitely (if they're genuine and not a scammer). The problem with me is having to live life itself. I would love to be put out of my misery and exit this hellish world.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ijustwishtodie and TheSpookyNameGuy
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Why pay? Just go to the bad part of town and piss off some gang members...

S

sad_panda

Feb 12, 2024
The logistics for the person being paid would be difficult - as difficult as getting away with murder.
No witnesses, no logs of location or communication, no DNA left at the scene - it has to look like a complete and utter suicide.
And the location chosen would have to be easily explained - a random location looks suspicious.
Most people might choose their home - then they have to make sure nobody sees them come in, etc...
There are cameras and location trackers absolutely everywhere these days.

It's a nice fantasy, but I really don't see anyone volunteering to do that, even being paid - it's too high risk.
Why pay? Just go to the bad part of town and piss off some gang members...
They might just enjoy maiming you and not agree to kill you. Seems high risk.

Reactions: sserafim and TheSpookyNameGuy
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i dont have any money but we can smoke up XD

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
hellllllll yeah. & if they're cool enough/we get along well enough, we could get up to some antics & mischief before they kill me B) maybe they'd enter a suicide pact w me & we could go out in a blaze of glory, lol. thelma & louise style.
Does sound like fun, I'd assume such an individual would take many precautions however to avoid drawing too much attention.

If it was me performing such a merciful service id make sure no dna was left behind, or any cctv face shots, masked up ect.

The body and location would need to be scrutinised as well but yea sounds good

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
How would you vet them in order to ensure they don't do something to you that's worse than death?

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
How would you vet them in order to ensure they don't do something to you that's worse than death?
I mean, personally im not the one whos thought that far ahead, like im not the murder in this example.

Yea could be some kinky shit happening i agree

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
No. I will much rather do it to myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arachno, reclaimedbynature and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Nope. I will much rather do it to myself.
That's the spirit!
£1000 entry fee.

The rest is wavered as are your organs which will be donated for monetary gain.

Lol 😆

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Too risky. The other party would have far too much power over you to do whatever they want once they have your money especially if it's a lot. Let's say they decide to just take the money and not kill you. What are you going to do about it? Sue them? Report them to the police? Tattle to their mother? Consequently they have a lot to lose by honoring your request, specifically the murder charge. Unless they are a professional, why should they risk their livelihood for you when they can just take your money and not kill you?

Nah if you want something done, it's best to do it yourself. Or if you want someone else to do it for you then you have to make sure they really want to do it and usually that can only be as a result of aggravating them hard enough.

Reactions: ihatemyparents, sserafim and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Too risky. The other party would have far too much power over you to do whatever they want once they have your money especially if it's a lot. Let's say they decide to just take the money and not kill you. What are you going to do about it? Sue them? Report them to the police? Tattle to their mother? Consequently they have a lot to lose by honoring your request, specifically the murder charge. Unless they are a professional, why should they risk their livelihood for you when they can just take your money and not kill you?

Nah if you want something done, it's best to do it yourself. Or if you want someone else to do it for you then you have to make sure they really want to do it and usually that can only be as a result of aggravating them hard enough.
Yea you could pray on the vulnerable rather easily, not so good unless you have a fetish honouring final wishes and murder
Oh man i just thought of a far easier way that would eliminate the whole murder logistic thing

Reactions: sserafim and Dr Iron Arc
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
The logistics for the person being paid would be difficult - as difficult as getting away with murder.
No witnesses, no logs of location or communication, no DNA left at the scene - it has to look like a complete and utter suicide.
And the location chosen would have to be easily explained - a random location looks suspicious.
Most people might choose their home - then they have to make sure nobody sees them come in, etc...
There are cameras and location trackers absolutely everywhere these days.
I wonder if it could be made to look like they were trying to save you? So maybe it wouldn't matter that they were seen with you...

Reactions: sserafim and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Well this was a fun little Q&A

Really did enlighten us all i believe

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
yea honestly that sounds way cooler than just unaliving alone

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and hikikomorizombie
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No, and I really don't get the appeal of that

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I tried getting the local gangsters to kill me.but now they just avoid me. And these days I just stay quiet myself because there could.be some.sadistic teenagers wanting to torture a bloke.who externally appears to have less.fear so they could look tough. It's a shady world i really don't recommend that shit unless you know how wise you are.
I would rather rely on myself.

-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
The other party would have far too much power over you to do whatever they want once they have your money especially if it's a lot. Let's say they decide to just take the money and not kill you.
I'd consider myself fortunate if all they did was take my money and not kill me.

If they have the "required pain free concoctions to do the deed," then they also have the ability to give me just enough to knock me out and then take me to a secondary location to do a lot more than just rob me. Scary!!

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd only do it via an assisted suicide programme. I wouldn't ask some random person off the internet to kill me. Ok, I guess it ends up in the same result but I imagine someone offering those kind of 'services' may not just be doing it for the money. They may get some sadistic/sexual thrill out of killing. Unless I guess they were a contract killer and used a gun maybe. I'd feel safer with that.

Case in point:

Reactions: sserafim, TheSpookyNameGuy and rozeske
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I'd only do it via an assisted suicide programme. I wouldn't ask some random person off the internet to kill me. Ok, I guess it ends up in the same result but I imagine someone offering those kind of 'services' may not just be doing it for the money. They may get some sadistic/sexual thrill out of killing. Unless I guess they were a contract killer and used a gun maybe. I'd feel safer with that.

Case in point:

Yea seems like there's more negatives than positives

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I wish I could, sometimes I still think about it but then I realize that I wouldn't want another person being held liable for my death.

hail

hail

lost society
Jan 27, 2024
no, i dont want someone to carry the burden and post-aftermath trauma of finishing me off

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Let's throw an example.

Theoretically, yes. But in reality I would never actually trust someone enough to do that.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Nah I think I'd prefer to have some autonomy.