• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I'm not gonna anytime soon (I don't think) but from a practical persepective (being in supported accommmodation) it's the only realistic hanging option in the house, and I guess I'm seeking comfort in the possibility.

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
It's definitely possible, important piece is getting into a position you can't get out of, i've done the same and passed out but came out of it which sucked more than once

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's definitely possible, important piece is getting into a position you can't get out of, i've done the same and passed out but came out of it which sucked more than once
True story, thanks for replying. Sorry you've had fails though.

Reactions: deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
fails suck, i've had bad luck with this, but some people succeed first try, i think a lot of it is luck, i looped it around the top and it was secure and let myself fall forward, passed out, thought it was gona work n then i came out of it with a fucked up throat and neck ,, , hope its success for u if u decide to try

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm not gonna anytime soon (I don't think) but from a practical persepective (being in supported accommmodation) it's the only realistic hanging option in the house, and I guess I'm seeking comfort in the possibility.
In prison it is often done in this way, but in the real world partial fails most of the time. Sometimes it works out here, too, though- some celebrities have left this way. But several people here have failed from 15 to 25 times using partial.

Q-Dust

Q-Dust

Am literally a rhododendron
Jun 9, 2019
fails suck, i've had bad luck with this, but some people succeed first try, i think a lot of it is luck, i looped it around the top and it was secure and let myself fall forward, passed out, thought it was gona work n then i came out of it with a fucked up throat and neck ,, , hope its success for u if u decide to try
What kind of knot did you use to tie it to the frame?

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
There's holes in the head oard, so I looped it around it several times and then looped it around my neck and fell forward or slid down, both ways I passed out so I know it can work, just came out of it which sux