• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I have always been a proponent of organ donation and I have always registered for it in case I do die and someone needs my organs. It's a shame that when I ctb I won't be found in time for my organs to be useful but if I had the option for assisted suicide in exchange for donating my organs, I would sign up in a heartbeat. I know it's impossible to ever get that option in this pro-life society but would you guys opt for that option ?

Reactions: splendiferous, spicysad, thebelljarrr and 2 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I'm already signed up to be an organ donor and I would 100% give what life I have left to save 7 people (there are 7 organs you can donate). I am also sad that if I ctb, no one will be able to benefit from it.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
What a coincidence, I just registered online to become an organ donor not that long ago, lol. I like the idea of being provided assisted suicide while also getting to donate my organs to someone who needs it or to help further scientific research.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, thebelljarrr, Traveller12724 and 1 other person
Yeet_Me_Away

Yeet_Me_Away

May 19, 2024
In a heartbeat!

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, YosemiteGrrl and Forveleth
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I think it's also controversial because then the doctors have to harvest the organs from perfectly healthy (organ wise) person which leads to death. It would affect their mental health in the bigger picture.

But other than that if that's an option, I would love to.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I think it's also controversial because then the doctors have to harvest the organs from perfectly healthy (organ wise) person which leads to death. It would affect their mental health in the bigger picture.

The organ harvesting would only be incidental to the assisted suicide though.

Reactions: Forveleth
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Maybe for research but not for transplant as I would contaminate the recipient with my evil and curse. It would make things even worse for that person so my organs would be of no use.

Last edited:
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024

Look at it this way, if I am gonna ctb with or without their help, what's wrong with them helping me to give my organs to people who actually want to live in exchange for them helping me ctb peacefully since I am gonna go anyway

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
For people who want to donate their organs it would be good. But if it meant that assisted suicide would only be available for organ donors I would disagree strongly.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think I would. It makes me sound incredibly selfish but it's something I just can't get past. I don't want any part of me existing after death. Plus you have to technically still be alive whilst they harvest them. I can only leave material possessions behind-not that I have many. I admire anyone willing to donate their organs I think it's fantastic, I just couldn't do it myself to be completely honest.

Reactions: lost_ange2211
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I don't think I would. It makes me sound incredibly selfish but it's something I just can't get past. I don't want any part of me existing after death. Plus you have to technically still be alive whilst they harvest them. I can only leave material possessions behind-not that I have many. I admire anyone willing to donate their organs I think it's fantastic, I just couldn't do it myself to be completely honest.
I mean if you are not gonna use your organs, why not let doctors take whatever is still healthy and help other people, I mean it's not like you would be awake, they would put you under anesthesia and you would be asleep and then wouldn't wake up again.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@Traveller12724 I mean my initial reaction is hell no, but I do want to help people. Maybe if I thought about it enough I'd be able to come round to the idea.

Reactions: Traveller12724
Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
I have legit considered ctb in a hospital (like in a bathroom or something), just so they'd might be able to use my organs. So, yeah, sounds like a great deal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Traveller12724 and betternever2havbeen
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Look at it this way, if I am gonna ctb with or without their help, what's wrong with them helping me to give my organs to people who actually want to live in exchange for them helping me ctb peacefully since I am gonna go anyway
The organ harvesting would only be incidental to the assisted suicide though.
Yes I get the point of it, but it is also mentally exhausting things for medical practitioners. Similar to the death penalty executioners but worse. They would have to take the living organ, when they know the person is not dead yet.

Not everyone is pro suicide and hence I think it could be the burden. I love the idea though.
I have legit considered ctb in a hospital (like in a bathroom or something), just so they'd might be able to use my organs. So, yeah, sounds like a great deal.
I think they will try to revive you first if you do that.

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
I was always kind of indifferent to organ donation, never really thought about it, but a few years ago here in the UK they moved to presumed consent/opt out system.
It just really rubbed me the wrong way, the government deciding they knew best what to do with my body, claiming it as their own. I opted out immediately, when I die I want all of me dead.
Call me selfish but my body is the one thing that is truly mine, no one and I mean fucking no one is taking that away from me.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I was always kind of indifferent to organ donation, never really thought about it, but a few years ago here in the UK they moved to presumed consent/opt out system.
It just really rubbed me the wrong way, the government deciding they knew best what to do with my body, claiming it as their own. I opted out immediately, when I die I want all of me dead.
Call me selfish but my body is the one thing that is truly mine, no one and I mean fucking no one is taking that away from me.
I think the government mandating organ donation is definitely wrong but I mean if you are dead and gone, why would you care what happens to your body.

T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
If I truly wanted to die for a long time then I would sign up for such a deal without a question. This would be a win win situation for everyone. (I secretly wish this could be a reality even though I can see something like this never getting approved anywhere, not even in liberal places.)

bob564243

bob564243

May 30, 2024
Sure, as long as i'm dead I dont care what happens to my body after