• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Could be a good idea your body to be found by someone for this community instead your relatives or a stranger.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Eh no..
Not really. As fucked up as it sounds- id prefer my family see me.

Reactions: TreatmentDidntWork
TreatmentDidntWork

TreatmentDidntWork

Mar 15, 2019
I would like it if no one had to find my body... however, that is highly impractical and I would like my family to have the closure of knowing that I'm for sure dead as opposed to being a missing person.

I'm currently thinking that the least traumatic way would be for a paramedic/police officer to find it... someone without a personal connection to me, who expects to see gruesome things as part of their job.

Reactions: Redt2go, AnnihilatedAnna and WOODESITY
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
If they're paramedics and one of the people who'll be understanding with family

Reactions: 21Neberg and AnnihilatedAnna
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
No because it might establish some suspicion regarding how the person finding me might be connected to me, and they'll come after this forum. I would prefer to be found by someone who's trained to encounter dead bodies (police officers, paramedics).

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
No because it might establish some suspicion regarding how the person finding me might be connected to me, and they'll come after this forum. I would prefer to be found by someone who's trained to encounter dead bodies (police officers, paramedics).
It's a good point!

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Could be a good idea your body to be found by someone for this community instead your relatives or a stranger.
That will be weird as fuck. Hey Bob can you do me a favor and find my corpse at central and northfield in my state, tell the cops you were going for a stroll in another city. LOL

• Yay!
Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay and Quinlor
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not really, especially given the safety and privacy of others on here. Also, I'd even rather not my family see my body if/when I ctb someday (mainly so they won't be traumatized as my method is very messy -- firearm).